Roll bar boat comin in hot! (Parker)

Blubyu

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438448361.169736.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438448549.182439.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438448558.334243.jpg

waterhorse

Reaction score
Anyone get hurt? That was a hot beach landing, stuffed the bow in the dirt.

Taboma

Reaction score
He certainly stuck the landing !! Hope everybody is OK ? Appearances would suggest otherwise :(

RCDave

Reaction score
There fast enough to do that? Epic driver failure

sirbob

Reaction score
Based on the erosion of the bank it kind of looks like a water level change over night????

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
There was a roll bar boat doing circles at about midnight across from RoadRunner. I'm guessing this is the same idiot.

I heard they came back this morning to get the boat. There was a fair amount of blood on the interior. The two guys that came back for the boat said they were the only two in it.

hallett21

Reaction score
There was a roll bar boat doing circles at about midnight across from RoadRunner. I'm guessing this is the same idiot.

I heard they came back this morning to get the boat. There was a fair amount of blood on the interior. The two guys that came back for the boat said they were the only two in it.

Was gona say were they at foxes or roadrunner?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Just wait, the water will come up some.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

That time of the month for the boat?

TOBTEK

Reaction score
ALL joking aside......We've ALL had our close calls. Some with favorable outcomes, some not so good. Just hope nobody was seriously hurt in this event. Not a good situation to work your butt off to buy your family a toy, then to go out and damage it, or worse hurt someone. :(

Back when I was selling motorcycles and personal watercraft. The stories of crashes and fatalities were terrible. Lost quite a few great people to toys that were meant to bring joy into their lives......

Hopefully this boat just needs the sand washed off. I'd assume there's some driveshaft damage at a minimum though? Thank goodness it was a sand bank not rocks.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Based on the erosion of the bank it kind of looks like a water level change over night????

The erosion on the bank is from wakes from boats pushing a lot of ballast, the level does not change that much overnight here.

Fun is fun, but now that I live here I see way too many crazy things going on in front of my house, both night and day.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Did you give him the no power turns lecture? Lol.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That's where a lot of them wake boats should be...:p
Glad to hear that nobody was hurt, at least they got that going for them.

Your ad here

Reaction score
Does not suprise me. Ive seen a couple boats race up the embankment right outside the blue water bouys.

SoCalZero

Reaction score
Looks like a result of a flat bottom throwing rollers out for wake surfing.
[emoji570]----[emoji475]

Tank

Reaction score
The guy is lucky he isn't being charged with an aggravated bui.

Hard to prove the next day. We all know he was but best presumptions don't do to well in court :D

I'm betting he's not charged with anything and if he is it's dropped. To easy to defend your actions in court.

prosthogod

Reaction score
"Failure to report an accident and leaving the scene"..?, if it involved no other boat and no one else involved, why would you report yourself. bS

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Hard to prove the next day. We all know he was but best presumptions don't do to well in court :D

I'm betting he's not charged with anything and if he is it's dropped. To easy to defend your actions in court.

I agree. Without him admitting anything or a witness you'd be hard pressed to say who drove it up on the beach and why.

BamBam

Reaction score
It is pretty ironic that he put it on the beach right next to the Police/Sheriff station.

tb230razor

Reaction score

Ouch[emoji16] A FAIR AMOUNT OF BLOOD IN THE INTERIOR?? Not good

nowski

Reaction score
Either the driver was drunk, blind or both. Wasn't there a full moon out last night?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Maybe this will be part of daves story [emoji13]

Icky

Reaction score
Guess that blue moon wasn't to bright last night.

nowski

Reaction score
How do you file an insurance claim when you know those claim adjusters frequent this site??? Then the facts come out how dumbass wrecked the boat...

[video=youtube;ZS1J3VrxnM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS1J3VrxnM0[/video]

Outdrive1

Reaction score
How do you file an insurance claim when you know those claim adjusters frequent this site??? Then the facts come out how dumbass wrecked the boat...

[video=youtube;ZS1J3VrxnM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS1J3VrxnM0[/video]

More than likely the guy deserves to have his claim denied.

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
Wasn't an accident. Emergency beaching due to leaving plugs out. Taking on water and going down. Bumped our heads upon beaching. Why report that to law enforcement? Returned later for recovery.

Just like that, all charges dropped.

MSum661

Reaction score
Wasn't an accident. Emergency beaching due to leaving plugs out. Taking on water and going down. Bumped our heads upon beaching. Why report that to law enforcement? Returned later for recovery.

Just like that, all charges dropped.

You gotta do what ya gotta do!

Long time ago I took a wake from another boat that stopped in front of me for whatever reason and almost sunk a Cole Hydro 30 yards downstream from Foxes dead nuts in the gut of the river.
Went straight to the wood with the throttle and miraculously was able to get the nose up on the beach.

A guy walked up to me after I climbed out and said straight up..."You need a beer" and handed me a Coors light while 8 of his buddies lifted the ass end of my boat up and proceeded to bucket water out until it was back floating on it own. Bilge didn't do didly squat in that situation.

True story.