WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP emergency contact sub forum?

Your ad here

Reaction score
Does a RDP Emergency contact sub forum exist? If not is it possible to create one but have it viewable to members of the site? It seems this week there were a lot of RDP members in need of help while on their travels. Im thinking there could be a sticky where members can post information about themselves like their location and what they can help with.

Reaction score
Excellent.

Everyone PM 460 for Riverbounds PM info.

:D

Here is his phone number.

(714)--- -494

He told me its best to call him after 11pm Cali time. [emoji106]🏾[emoji106]🏾[emoji106]🏾[emoji106]🏾[emoji106]🏾

rivergames

Reaction score
I (and prob most RDP'rs) don't look at other threads as much as the lounge. If I was in a emergency and needed help, my post would be in the lounge since more would see it.

If you need to sell a boat quick, put it in the lounge

If you need to talk about how much Obummer is a POS, put it in the lounge

If you need to talk about some waketard swamping your boat, put it in the lounge

etc......

:D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I do like that idea though. Maybe have a section and then it divided up into different threads for different areas. Threads would be like Havasu, Parker, I.E., Las Vegas, O.C., LA, SFV, etc... Then people can post in those threads just their name and if they want can post what they can help with and contact info or whatever and when someone is in one of those areas and could use help or has questions or whatever they can contact one of those members either by PM or their contact info provided.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I guess I'm just not seeing this as a good idea. Who would want to be the emergency contact for say Parker or Havasu.. Sure as shit not me. I don't want people calling me every time one of them gets a flat tire on their way into town. I'm not a tow truck service? Or who would want to be the contact number for Orange County? Do you want members calling you every time they have a dead battery?

This is why they have AAA.. It's cheap.

It's better off if people just post the thread when they are stuck and if someone is around and available to help they will. If someone is the Rdp emergency contact then they might feel obligated too.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I guess I'm just not seeing this as a good idea. Who would want to be the emergency contact for say Parker or Havasu.. Sure as shit not me. I don't want people calling me every time one of them gets a flat tire on their way into town. I'm not a tow truck service? Or who would want to be the contact number for Orange County? Do you want members calling you every time they have a dead battery?

It's better off if people just post the thread when they are stuck and if someone is around and available to help they will. If someone is the Rdp emergency contact then they might feel obligated too.

Did you wake up too early this morning RD?

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
What if the emergency is running out of beer while on the river?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

I get what you're saying. Maybe just locations the for anybody that wants to share theirs. For example if someone is in the central coast area for whatever reason and they had a question or needed some help I'd be happy for them to contact me.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
If I was around, I would be more than happy to help someone around my town; Oceanside, CA. When I was stuck in Anaheim when my trailer broke, I posted HELP in the lounge and inmates stepped up. Deja_Vu found me a trailer shop right around the corner. :thumbup: Really saved me time and frustration.