WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

El Toro Military Base - Flying Bull RV Storage....Will Close January 1 2016 -

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I just went through a circus trying to get all my stuff settled from the last storage closure and now I have to do it again.

Only now all the local storage places are aware of this and are jacking rates big time. 30' space $285 mo. WTF?

So I may be taking my Motorhome to the River and leaving it there where it will fade away and turn to dust. We hardly get to the freaking river these days.

Hopefully a good heads up for someone here.

They only have like 3800 RV's, boats, or whatever stored there. The place is massive.

Nowhere for that stuff to go in the OC.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Guess my house with rv storage just ticked up in value...:rolleyes

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Did they find out you were using the motorhome as your office again?:D

broncomatt

Reaction score
I have stuff stored there but haven't gotten a notice that they are closing, did you get an email or something from them?

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I have stuff stored there but haven't gotten a notice that they are closing, did you get an email or something from them?

Guy at the gate told me yesterday.

You will get a mailer shortly I was told. Irvine cares about money not about much else. They were not supposed to build housing on the base but they are.
The new High School is already well under way.

BajaMike

Reaction score
I just went through a circus trying to get all my stuff settled from the last storage closure and now I have to do it again.

Only now all the local storage places are aware of this and are jacking rates big time. 30' space $285 mo. WTF?

So I may be taking my Motorhome to the River and leaving it there where it will fade away and turn to dust. We hardly get to the freaking river these days.

Hopefully a good heads up for someone here.

They only have like 3800 RV's, boats, or whatever stored there. The place is massive.

Nowhere for that stuff to go in the OC.

Good luck!!!