WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NEW! Soft Sided Coolers

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
These coolers are expensive.

Several loads of beer already. All the sudden I'm making excuses like can I stuff a full bottle of Jack in there with 6 cokes?

I may just have to ask for a refund. Later, after my wife gets back with the other one. Apparently Fireball is happy sitting in one of these as well.

:skull:skull:p

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Thanks OG, transaction was painless, confirmed price via email, sent the paypal money, and 3 days later i have coolers :thumbup:

Perfect size for the Mandella!

maFowqI.jpg

79schiada

Reaction score
Order #72. Looking forward to using them. Looks like everyone is really happy with theirs and apparently, rightfully so!

Hye Power

Reaction score
Got mine today and they fit inside the saddlebags on my bike, never have to worry again about being stuck in the middle of the desert with nothing to drink.

reb939

Reaction score
OGS
i received my cooler earlier this week and i must say i was impressed. exceptional cooler at an exceptional price
just ordered 5 more. nice xmas presents for our river neighbors.

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Just wondering how long it might be for my three to show up?:rolleyes Any idea OG?

Thanks, Steve

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Got mine today and they fit inside the saddlebags on my bike, never have to worry again about being stuck in the middle of the desert with nothing to drink.

Damn, that's a great idea. :thumbup:

Reaction score
Order 77.

One for me and one for a buddy. Thanks OG

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Exactly what I'm planning on doing with one or 2 of the 3 that we bought.

IN AWE

I'm surounded by assholes
Reaction score
Got mine and the build quality is great. Only one thing I wish, that the flap hold down lower buckle would be fixed to the side so that it does not flop around under the cooler. Either that or be Velcro like the A.O. I may just cut them off, or see if I can get someone to sew them to the side if possible.

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
Order #41 received Sat. They look like Great coolers, the right size to carry MY beers, and I got 3 extras for buddies to use to carry theirs.
Good luck, I'm guessing as time goes by we'll be back to get others as you grow the lineup. Thanks!

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Got my coolers in the mail and they look great!!!

Thanks Denise and Mark[emoji41][emoji631][emoji106] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440686109.736107.jpg

TLAW719

Reaction score
Got mine in the mail yesterday. They look great and the quality seems really good. I'll be using them in Havasu this weekend. Might be ordering more.

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Just placed an order and had to dig thru several pages. For those that haven't ordered.

http://softsidedcoolers.net/sportinggoods.aspx
Discount Code: RDP2015 to get a $10 discount
12 Pack Nylon Cooler

Double check shipping before confirming.

Many thanks OG - this is a great buy. Best of luck!

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday and will be using them this weekend...one for the babies stuff and one for ours!

UHHH SUCKA

Reaction score
People can pick them up for my office, most of this business is being run from the house. My office is in San Bernardino and I am not in for my regular hours this week. I'll be home packing coolers. Let me work on a solution and I'll get back to you all.

Softsidedcoolers.net

^^STOREFRONT^^

:skull

Is it still possible to pick one up from your Office in San Bernardino?

KNOTONDUTY

Reaction score
I received my softsidedcoolers today. Fast shipping. Thanks they look great.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
My coolers arrived earlier this week. They look great and I plan to test one out this weekend

Joe mama

Reaction score
Got mine!!!!!Nice little coolers, might have to order some more of these.:thumbup:

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Got mine today! They are awesome! Wife says I have a cooler obsession since I have bought 8 new soft coolers this season....lol.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I received my coolers today and they are very well built. On first inspection after being rolled very tightly for shipping I needed to roll the bags out and give them a chance to expand which I did for a few hours after receiving them before lunch today.

My first reaction on inspection was that the quality of construction was certainly very nice and as noted by the OP the quality of the zippers and side clips are certainly superior to the competition. I will say that to me (totally subjective) the walls seem a little thinner so I just had to do a test:rolleyes

Here's how I did it; I took the new cooler I received today and compared it to the closest AO cooler that I had which is the new SUP 15 can cooler that I purchased for my recent motorcycle trip......not exactly the same but 15 can AO SUP cooler ($64.99 on Amazon) vs. the 12 can cooler in this thread which I paid $15 + 10 shipping....actually I bought 3 and only paid $10 total for shipping but let's be fair) :D

Each cooler had been in the house for hours so started at the same ambient temperature. I put 2 bottles of water in each cooler and added 5 scoops of ice from the ice machine to try and make them as equal to start as possible. The outside air temp when I put the coolers outside (in the shade) was 102

IMG_2163.jpg

Here are the 2 coolers packed and ready to go outside with 2 bottles of water and 5 scoops of ice.

IMG_2160.jpg IMG_2161.jpg IMG_2162.jpg
The coolers went outside and a temperature reading of the outside of the bags was taken

IMG_2165.jpg

Then I left them outside from 2PM till 7PM (the hottest part of the day here in Havasu). I then took them inside and let them sit for an hour while we had out dinner. After dinner I wanted to see how the 2 bags had faired.

1st the AO cooler......still had lots of ice and I figured that I would measure the amount of water that was drained and you can see the water in the pitcher in front of the cooler.

IMG_2166.jpg IMG_2167.jpg IMG_2171.jpg

Then I did the same for the Soft Side and here's what that looks like

IMG_2168.jpg IMG_2169.jpg IMG_2170.jpg

My conclusion.............the performance at 105+ degrees for 5 hours outside was all but identical. Yes the sides feel a little thinner on the soft side from OG but I am convinced that this cooler has every bit the performance with what feels like even better zipper and buckle quality at about 25% of the cost of the comparable name brand cooler................Thanks this is an awesome value:thumbup::thumbup:

truggyboy

Reaction score
Ordered one, good luck with your new venture. Can't wait till you have more sizes. Like my AO coolers but have never liked the people that were selling them at the shows where I bought them from.

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
That ladies and gentlemen, was a damn fine road test of two soon to be world famous coolers:bowdown::D Great job Paul. You ought a be on TV...:thumbup: Look out RD, Paul is on the move...

Steve

thetub

Reaction score
Just a constructive suggestion. After noticing the AO coolers color being of a light grey,wouldn't it be better to make these coolers in a lighter color besides black?

Possibly it would reflect the sun better and stay cooler?

just a suggestion ,I dont know if it would matter.

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
Paul,

Thank you for doing the Side by Side on the two coolers. I can't begin to tell you the time you saved us. You Sir, are alright in my book!

Dave,

Thank you for letting this post stay up. Looking forward to working with you soon! Here is the sample art. Ad with Yellow Text.jpg

The rest of the inmates,

Thank you for your support! We are on our way to creating a brand that will drive us into the future. I give you my word, Soft Sided Coolers will always give the best deals to our framily in the boating / off-road world. As all good things must end on Friday, 04 September 2015, the discount code will no longer give you a $15.00 price. The price on the coolers with the RDP2015 Coupon Code will be $20.00 plus freight. Agian, Denise and I thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy the coolers.

OGS

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Glad I got in under the wire. Thanks OG for the personal delivery to my drop off zone in Riverside.

Man----> Now had 30 coolers<---- delon.

A lifetime supply. But will be given as gifts for the holidays. I think we will stuff with goodies and put a company key chain on the handles.

Thanks!

73hondo

Reaction score
yes sir very nice cooler, I snagged a few more to hand out to folks!!

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Used both of mine for the first time this weekend on Vegas trip. The wife and I both had luggage cases with pull out handles. We each placed one of the coolers on top of the case and ran the handles around the pull handles from the luggage. Worked out perfectly. Inconspicuous and easy to tote around. Thanks you very much!!!!!!!

240Hallett

Reaction score
OGS
Can these be picked up from the shipping address in Alta Loma?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Got all 4 of mine, love it. Use it for all my food that I bring to work and used it the other night to bring some beers and wine over to a neighbors house. Money well spent!!

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score
Well I got the $15.00.

Freight $10.00.

Tax $2.13

$27.13