WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

trivia question....................

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
Besides scripture on the bottom of their cups, what makes every In-N-Out place unique?

Should be easy.

Next.:D

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
Yep, and what do they represent?

BTW, I'd eaten at In-n-outs for years and just learned about the palm trees two years ago.:confused:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
What's the name of the Graveyard in Spongebob?

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Matching In-N-Out's California-inspired palm tree theme, palm trees are sometimes planted to form a cross shape in front of the stores. This is an allusion to founder Harry Snyder's favorite movie, Stanley Kramer's It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World in which individuals look for a hidden treasure and find it under "the big W" made by four palm trees, with the middle two forming an 'X'.
:beer

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
In-N-Out prints discreet references to Bible verses on their paper utensils. The print is small and out of the way, and only contains the book, chapter and verse numbers, not the actual text of the passages. The practice began in the 1980s during Rich Snyder's presidency,[23] a reflection of the beliefs held by the Snyder family:

Burger and cheeseburger wrappers
Revelation 3:20—"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with Me."
Beverage cups and antenna toppers
John 3:16—"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Milkshake cups
Proverbs 3:5—"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."
Double-Double wrapper
Nahum 1:7—"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him."
Paper water cups
John 14:6—"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Matching In-N-Out's California-inspired palm tree theme, palm trees are sometimes planted to form a cross shape in front of the stores. This is an allusion to founder Harry Snyder's favorite movie, Stanley Kramer's It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World in which individuals look for a hidden treasure and find it under "the big W" made by four palm trees, with the middle two forming an 'X'.

I know of several In and Outs where this "X" is grown. I only found out about Synders love for that great movie and the treasure deal a couple months ago.

I have know about the secret menu all my life though. :D

3x3 animal style, Animal cheese Fries, with a Neo Shake, Be hungry. :D

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

You can get that movie in the orig full length version.
It was filmed in 3 camera Cinerama and one can see the blend marks on the screen.
I'm guessing it was filmed on Hy 164 Cal Neva to Searchlite, and part of the old pre I15 highway to Las Vegas, and Route 66 east of Oatman.

I would wager Hallet Dave or BoatCop would know.

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
You are correct.

Where does Mr Crab keep the secret Crabby Patty formula?

LOL, it's been a while for me. I haven't got a clue.

How 'bout..............Second to "mass", what is the most popular activity in U.S. Catholic churches?

Her454

Reaction score

I never knew that, was one of my favorites movies as a kid. :D

gigamurph

Reaction score
LOL, it's been a while for me. I haven't got a clue.

How 'bout..............Second to "mass", what is the most popular activity in U.S. Catholic churches?
"Pin The Robe On The Pope"?:confused:

500bbc

Reaction score

Jimmy Durante:

"It's unda da big W".:D

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
OK, enough of the sponge bob trivia. Tell us more about the secret In and out menu. I have always known it exists, but what can you get?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
OK, enough of the sponge bob trivia. Tell us more about the secret In and out menu. I have always known it exists, but what can you get?

They have always offered off the menu items:

4 X 4
4 X 4 animal style
Animal style fries
Animal style grilled chese
Lettuce burger (no bun)
6 X 6
6 X 6 Animal style
All kinds of 3 x 4 's 3 x 3's ect which translate to more cheese or meat.

A neopolitan is a chocolate vanilla swirl shake.

Their T shirts were collectable because each In n Out location had that specific locations name on them.
That ended after the tragic incident, and no one collects their T's anymore.

Last edited:

gigamurph

Reaction score
Here is a most excellent site dealin' with the "secret menu".....
http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/ :thumbsup

How's 'bout somesbody goes outs an' orders up a "100X100" an' posts a pic? da gig? No can do! Not enough cash and cholesteral is already too high!

Last edited:

wUTwZAT

Reaction score
I know of several In and Outs where this "X" is grown. I only found out about Synders love for that great movie and the treasure deal a couple months ago.

I have know about the secret menu all my life though. :D

3x3 animal style, Animal cheese Fries, with a Neo Shake, Be hungry. :D

Whats a Neo shake, is that for Neopolitan and they mix all three flavors? Yum! :drool

Ryphraph

Reaction score
In-n-out still doesn't hold a candle to the Krusty Krab!

Ryph

beerjet

Reaction score
I ate a 12x12 animal style with fries and a large coke easy ice .
It was the best 7 inches of meat I've ever eaten :smackhead

shreve"T"

Ex-So Cal.
Reaction score
It was the best 7 inches of meat I've ever eaten :smackhead[/QUOTE]

I hope you hav'nt called in sick today !!!!:eek: