WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SCHIADA WHALER FOR SALE

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I love whalers and it looks like a nice boat.

Hard to price a Schiada but I will say the sbc and Volvo are keeping people from getting excited about a deal.

Your probably not that far off its just going to take the right buyer that wants a cruiser.[emoji41]

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Post some more pics and some of the wife it won't hurt...lol

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
The kinda of person who appreciates this type of classic boat,... is also notoriously cheap!... There was a V-drive Howard recently posted here that was at 9,900... Graphics weren't as nice as yours, but unfortunately probably impacting your ask... I think yours is very nice! GLWTS!

bump

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of boat for the money but it's the time of year that boat sales in general slow down, moreso completely open boats. My guess is that if you aren't getting bites here on this site, which has evolved to be the Schiada Fan Boy site, then you may have to wait until Spring or advertise in Florida / Mex.

Best of luck!

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
The kinda of person who appreciates this type of classic boat,... is also notoriously cheap!... There was a V-drive Howard recently posted here that was at 9,900...
This describes me. LOL.

That same boat you described years ago is currently on the FB marketplace for $22k and it does not look like anything was done to that boat since it was listed for $9,900. Who knew a Whaler could be such a great investment? Double the value in 6 years.