WHTBRD
Reaction score
Make: DCB
Model: F29
Year: 2005
Power: Illmor Marine Viper 625 X 2
Drives: Imco SCX
Props: Bravo 4 37P
Options: TAOD (The Art of Design) Full custom painted, 100 % full cap / Stage 3 (big stereo) / Poker Run Interior
Top Speed: Estimated (126-128) - I drove it to 124 (I lifted)
Cruising Speed: 80-95 (driver preference)

Let me start this review off by stating this is by far the best boat I have ever owned. I truly enjoyed driving it, super stable / safe / predicable, and obviously performs extremely well.

So if you are not into having people stop, stare, and point at your boat everytime you cruise - this boat is not for you. The full cap painted boat is truly kustom for Havasu in this particular style. The paint is impeccable and honestly the boat is a show piece.

Now about the go. The Illmor power package is super dependable, tame around the docks, and when you get on it - it rips. Honestly on Havasu I cannot imagine going any faster. Those of you who have rode in this boat can attest that it covers the lake quick. To me though the most important thing is how it handles and how safe my wife felt in the boat. The boat is not a handful in manner or water presence (hard to translate - but this is an awesome cat).

A killer lake performance party boat. Big stereo with crystal clear sound (with two vipers hissing you can choose to listen to your music). Driver / Passenger intercoms for when your wife / or girlfriend wants to tell you how awesome your boat is. :D Interior under bow has inlaid seats (not sure what for) but they look sweet. Full custom billet cranking all over the boat. Updated poker run interior is really plush and comfortable.

Anybody interested in this ride call the new owner Ricky @ Maxed Out Marine - he may part with it. :thumbup:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg