Trailer Valet XL

spectras only

Reaction score
Nice and compact. :thumbup:

[video=youtube;zzW6J8CLYEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzW6J8CLYEw[/video]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I like that one a lot more then the one they were selling as an attachment for the trailer itself!! I'm wondering when you are moving trailers though if you have to leverage the force it takes to move it with that handle to keep the thing straight up and down? Or is that what that little collar is for that screws up to the ball?

RD

rivergames

Reaction score
Think one of those would turn a triple axle in a tight radius?

probablecause

Reaction score
Good idea but with that gear reduction, and even with a drill, I bet it would get old trying to negotiate real tight spots. Even though the other "movers" are bigger and bulkier, at least you can plug them in. Would love to try one out at the Sand Show or somewhere.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
So if I watched that correctly, then in order for it to work, I'd have to be hunched over cranking the dealio?

milkmoney

Reaction score
So if I watched that correctly, then in order for it to work, I'd have to be hunched over cranking the dealio?

I was thinking the same thing. A guy would think he would jus have to push some buttons and steer the little bastard.

Wouldn't want u to spill ur Gardner beer [emoji12][emoji2]

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I like that one a lot more then the one they were selling as an attachment for the trailer itself!! I'm wondering when you are moving trailers though if you have to leverage the force it takes to move it with that handle to keep the thing straight up and down? Or is that what that little collar is for that screws up to the ball?

RD
I believe that's what the little collar is for. To keep the ball from slipping out of the coupler thus keeping the valet upright. Except for the whole hunched over to operate it thing.

They just need to make the same thing but the XLL so it folds down to that hight but opens up for us non-Holy Moly sized adults.

rivergames

Reaction score
Alright..... This thread was brought up last year and the only reports were based upon half assed assumptions (myself included) ...;)

Has anyone tried one of these trailer valet or trailer valet XL deals?

I need something just like this as it will not take up any space in my garage. If it doesn't work, I will need to go power caster.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Alright..... This thread was brought up last year and the only reports were based upon half assed assumptions (myself included) ...;)

Has anyone tried one of these trailer valet or trailer valet XL deals?

I need something just like this as it will not take up any space in my garage. If it doesn't work, I will need to go power caster.

The big Power Caster won't let you down.
Brutally powerful.
I'll stop by and assist you mount the adapter if you need.

I have them all except the Valet.
The Valet looks promising, I'd check it our first may be as good as they say.

My favorite is our gas one for easy of use but the Power Caster is Da kine' and works best in more conditions.
image.jpg
Maneuvers our 12.000 lbs boat and all our trailers.
You have to muscle fuck the unit in tight turns and that's where the power caster rules them all plus best traction.

I've watched the market go full circle with several type of these units come and go and Power Caster always makes the cut.

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
It couldn't possibly cost that much more to make it maybe 12-18' taller so you don't have to do the hunchback walk with your trailer? Or Maybe they have a big and tall model?:D

rivergames

Reaction score
The big Power Caster won't let you down.
Brutally powerful.
I'll stop by and assist you mount the adapter if you need.

I have them all except the Valet.
The Valet looks promising, I'd check it our first may be as good as they say.

My favorite is our gas one for easy of use but the Power Caster is Da kine' and works best in more conditions.
View attachment 500398
Maneuvers our 12.000 lbs boat and all our trailers.
You have to muscle fuck the unit in tight turns and that's where the power caster rules them all plus best traction.

I've watched the market go full circle with several type of these units come and go and Power Caster always makes the cut.

Does seem like the power caster would be the way to go. Although I am a hard headed summa bitch and NEED to know if one of the trailer valet XL deals work. Therefore, I am pretty sure I'm gonna purchase one. If it doesn't push my 7,000 lb boat up my driveway, then I will grab a bottle of whiskey and drown my sorrows of failure :cool

Then step into a PC-3 :D

Andy01

Reaction score
F' that thing. To much work, spill my beer, get tired, go through 15 drill batteries. :thumbsdown If it came with the chick to crank my junk around, I'll take two. One for the boat and one for....... :D okay I'll take three someone has to get the beer.. :drink

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Does seem like the power caster would be the way to go. Although I am a hard headed summa bitch and NEED to know if one of the trailer valet XL deals work. Therefore, I am pretty sure I'm gonna purchase one. If it doesn't push my 7,000 lb boat up my driveway, then I will grab a bottle of whiskey and drown my sorrows of failure :cool

Then step into a PC-3 :D

Driveway incline ,7k trailer no problems with " the trailer mover"
www.thetrailermover.com - check the video out