WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quality Marine (Gary Mcdade)

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Just a quick Thank You to Gary and Ed for taking care of me as I purchased a prop from him this weekend. Several others apparently came in wanting to "snake my wave" but Gary had promised them to me when I hit town. Gary and Ed stood by their word and held them for me and I am digging the new spinner. Thanks Gary/Ed

Rickybobby

Reaction score
ps
I really really wanted to ask about OCM but I thought that would not be cool, so I didnt. Still wondered wtf is going on over there?????

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Just a quick Thank You to Gary and Ed for taking care of me as I purchased a prop from him this weekend. Several others apparently came in wanting to "snake my wave" but Gary had promised them to me when I hit town. Gary and Ed stood by their word and held them for me and I am digging the new spinner. Thanks Gary/Ed

Gary is the Ex VP of Campbell Boat Co. Tell us more about Quality Marine and how Gary is doing.

Reactions: dmh

santos4racing

Reaction score
Carl, I had them do a major repair last winter on my ski boat over the winter and would highly recommend them.. I had heard about some of the issues next door prior too, and was a little concerned about leaving the boat for the 2-3 weeks the work required.. No issues, Gary was also pretty helpful on info on my 24' ............................................ My .02,
Kent Santos
Barber Welding& Mfg.
562-927-1906

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Carl
Not sure there is much to tell except it appears to be business as usual with Gary. I was worried that he would sell the prop out from under me or that Ed would sell it as Gary was out of town. Gary had left word with Ed that I was coming in and stuck to his word. Here's the icing on the cake. He was selling the prop (which supposedly had come out of Bob Whelan's personal collection??) for half what it would cost new, and when I came in to pay he dropped the price again (without me grinding on him!!!!). Kinda of blew me away.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
I've been using Quality for the last 3 years on my conquest with a 525. Both Gary and Ed are great,

Matt aka "the guy with the 5's" says Gary , lol