WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who are the best Stereo Shops in Havasu?

Bucketlist

Reaction score
I have an older ( 2007) Alpine head unit that controls my IPOD and CD Changer as well as being controlled with a wireless remote system. I want to upgrade to a new head unit that is now bluetooth capable, sirius capable, still controls my IPOD and CD changer from the head unit and still be compatible with my wireless remotes. Probably a tall order due to my desire to keep older technologies with new.

1- Who are the 3 best installers in Havasu?
2- Does anyone have suggestions on which new head unit manufacture and model # to buy?

Thanks

Enen

Reaction score
Michael Hughes @ Speed of Sound. I'd ask him the head unit question.

SPL2K

Reaction score
1- Who are the 3 best installers in Havasu?

I'm not going to flat-out say that I'm the best, but I will say that....

Every single other audio shop in town has paid Speed of Sound (me) to work on their owners, employees, and/or customers cars, utv's, and boats.
I'm the only one in Havasu that has been ranked in the top 12 installers in North America by Mobile Electronics Retailer Magazine.
I'm the only one in Havasu with multiple World Championships and World records in every major car audio competition organization in the country.
I'm probably the only one in Havasu with over 28 years of professional retail mobile audio experience.

:cool :D

WET-N-WILD LIGHTNING

Reaction score
I'm not going to flat-out say that I'm the best, but I will say that....

Every single other audio shop in town has paid Speed of Sound (me) to work on their owners, employees, and/or customers cars, utv's, and boats.
I'm the only one in Havasu that has been ranked in the top 12 installers in North America by Mobile Electronics Retailer Magazine.
I'm the only one in Havasu with multiple World Championships and World records in every major car audio competition organization in the country.
I'm probably the only one in Havasu with over 28 years of professional retail mobile audio experience.

:cool :D

Michael is the man and really knows his shit. He is very honest and not looking to screw anyone.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Yup.....I more plug for Michael and SOS...........I wouldn't trust my stuff to anyone but him.........I even let him work on my Schiada and that's saying a lot ;)

Reaction score
So I stopped by Speed of Sound last week. the sign said closed...but I went around back and the back door was open...sooooo popped in...lol.. Michael is a stand up guy... he jumped in my boat and helped me out... even though he was super busy (reason the closed sign was on...lol.. like Do Not Disturb) lol... anyways I will be using Michael at Speed of Sound for all my audio

Englewood

Reaction score
Good call...He's the best but super busy. I think my appointment that I've had since July is Oct. 20th.