dezertrider

Reaction score
The numbers are in for my stock little V6
IMG_7918.jpg

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Very nice.

That's almost the exact numbers for the new Raptor!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
move to offroad builds

RD

(PS SO BAD ASS BRIAN!!)

dezertrider

Reaction score
The boys working on it are down in Mexico running the Mexican 1000 and doing fairly well. So far 5th overall.

Maybe later next week

This is what we have been working on here at our shop. We want to run it in Vintage or Challenger class for next years NORRA. We pulled this out of our race trailer a few weeks ago where it sat for 17 years

IMG_7926.jpg
IMG_7930.jpg
IMG_7937.jpg
IMG_7938.jpg
IMG_7943.jpg
IMG_7939.jpg
IMG_7940.jpg
IMG_7941.jpg
IMG_7953.jpg
IMG_8206.jpg l
IMG_8327.jpg
IMG_8329.jpg
IMG_8326.jpg
IMG_8328.jpg
IMG_8325.jpg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Seventeen years?? Holy crap. You've been waiting a Long time to play with that!!!

dezertrider

Reaction score
Seventeen years?? Holy crap. You've been waiting a Long time to play with that!!!
We won the Class 1 Championship in MDR in 2000, Got second in Class 1 in 2001 then retired her.

We had a solid team foresure!!

All of us had Kids, Changed Wives and are now getting the band back together!!! This will be a fun project with our sons now.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
We won the Class 1 Championship in MDR in 2000, Got second in Class 1 in 2001 then retired her.

We had a solid team foresure!!

All of us had Kids, Changed Wives and are now getting the band back together!!! This will be a fun project with our sons now.
That's awesome! 👍👍

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Are you renaming this thread "My summer Bronco build?" Do you think you'll make it for this Thanksgiving? :skull

dezertrider

Reaction score
I purchased all new grill, Bezels, head lights and turn signals
IMG_8789.jpg
IMG_8786.jpg
IMG_8787.jpg IMG_8785.jpg

DLC

Reaction score
I have been watching this from the start and at almost every pic it seems like it can get any better!

The build quality is just flat out AWESOME!

I have a friend that has a Bronco built by Curt Leduc and he does a ton of driving / pre running and it's like 10 years old now and he has had zero problems but his doesn't even remotely compare to this build.

This is a work of art!

Could you hurry it up so we can see it run! Your killing us here!

Love the bronco prerunner, I had a 91 bronco, 351 with a Auto Fab Frt and custom national springs leafs in the rear on 33's, I sold it but it was a sweet ride. I wish I still had it....

srttruck

Reaction score
Any new updates, getting close to winter time.:champagne::thumbsup

srttruck

Reaction score
I want to check this rig out in Barstow when they do shock tuning. Going to be badass.

dezertrider

Reaction score
You can?t rush art so I got this for the season. Now that the back half is done we are working up front. The intercooler was custom made for this truck and place above the motor so it doesn?t pick up any addition heat from the motor and AC.
IMG_9059.jpg
IMG_9074.jpg
IMG_0018.JPG
IMG_0017.jpg
IMG_0016.jpg

dezertrider

Reaction score
I have been watching this from the start and at almost every pic it seems like it can get any better!

The build quality is just flat out AWESOME!

I have a friend that has a Bronco built by Curt Leduc and he does a ton of driving / pre running and it's like 10 years old now and he has had zero problems but his doesn't even remotely compare to this build.

This is a work of art!

Could you hurry it up so we can see it run! Your killing us here!

Love the bronco prerunner, I had a 91 bronco, 351 with a Auto Fab Frt and custom national springs leafs in the rear on 33's, I sold it but it was a sweet ride. I wish I still had it....

Any new updates, getting close to winter time.:champagne::thumbsup

I have been holding out to look like we got allot done lol. There is a ton of work that goes into this that the pictures dont do justice

Are you running bypasses in the front also?

Yes, 4" Internal bypass

Well since he got the Maverick I'd say he might miss this winter too...lol

Thats why I got the Maverick

dezertrider

Reaction score
Bronkzilla is on her feet and rolling. Next week we goto plumbing

I see the light at the end of the tunnel

IMG_0096.jpg IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg
IMG_0089.jpg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
You going to wrap it, paint it, or neither?

Really cool build!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Looks awesome and should be a ton of fun!!

The real question is are you in budget or way over??!! I could see how this project could have gone way beyond!

dezertrider

Reaction score
Looks awesome and should be a ton of fun!!

The real question is are you in budget or way over??!! I could see how this project could have gone way beyond!

Budget :skull:skull:bash::bash:

I think there is talk of a budget on the first page but I don't want to look

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Budget :skull:skull:bash::bash:

I think there is talk of a budget on the first page but I don't want to look

I think you said something about being into this thing less than people building a street legal SXS. I'm going to say you missed that one by a bit. Not to mention adding a street legal SXS to your stable...lol

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I think you said something about being into this thing less than people building a street legal SXS. I'm going to say you missed that one by a bit. Not to mention adding a street legal SXS to your stable...lol

I was gonna say. Is he factoring in the sxs he has to buy to hold him over? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Here it is on the first page.

Last year we bought my son a 93 Ford Bronco and he decided he couldn't afford the gas since we stopped paying for it LoL. That was kind of the plan. He got him self a nice little car and I took back the old Bronco for me. I've been wanting to do this project for about 20 years now.

We are doing this in 3 stages ( I hope)
Stage 1 Suspension and cage work. 21" in the front and 23 in the rear keeping the 4 wheel drive
Stage 2 new motor and trans, I will need 4-600 hp for this to be fun.
Stage 3 full interior with new dash including all the fun stuff like GPS

It will have heating, air conditioning and a windshield. All the requirements the wife made when we decided to do this

I will post progress pics as we go

The best part is I will have about the same amount of cash in this that people are dropping on there side by sides and it will be street legal

View attachment 443392
View attachment 443393
Here are the front spindles that are being made
View attachment 443394
View attachment 443395
Here is what it will look like when done. Those are 37" project tires
View attachment 443396

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
I was gonna say. Is he factoring in the sxs he has to buy to hold him over? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Here it is on the first page.

Well he didn't specify the kind of money people have into a sxs. I mean 30k into sxs plus long travel, cage, full body, all new interior, sound system, helmets ( in ca ) rims tires for dirt and sand, rugged radios. Some peoples sxs could technically be 80-100k :D:D:D

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Well he didn't specify the kind of money people have into a sxs. I mean 30k into sxs plus long travel, cage, full body, all new interior, sound system, helmets ( in ca ) rims tires for dirt and sand, rugged radios. Some peoples sxs could technically be 80-100k :D:D:D

Haha, I like the idea that he is under 100k, but do I believe it :yikes

BTW, this is bad ass!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

This is 5X the off road car a SXS is. I'd rather spend $120K on something like this than $40K on SXS and suck dust all day.

In reality I would vulture in and buy someone's lightly used off road car/project like this.

dezertrider

Reaction score
After your recent SXS build! We are a lot closer than when we started the build. I pick it up Tuesday. Just a few more steps and it’s done

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
After your recent SXS build! We are a lot closer than when we started the build. I pick it up Tuesday. Just a few more steps and it’s done

I bet i'm not 1/3 what you are into this one...have you stopped adding things up yet? When you do that you know you gone to plaid.

dezertrider

Reaction score
I bet i'm not 1/3 what you are into this one...have you stopped adding things up yet? When you do that you know you gone to plaid.
In 2 years I will have less into this build as people building new SXS

I have all the receipts and wont and it up until the project is done