With bindings
$550 image.jpg

reelnauti

Reaction score
Happy to take offers
Can get it shipped to the US at very cheap rate

reelnauti

Reaction score
What's a fair price for a vert air in the dates? May be getting my exchange rate wrong?
Can get it to broken arrow Oklahoma for free any postage from there with the states would be extra

reelnauti

Reaction score
Surprised no one has commented?? I thought very airs got snapped up on here??

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'm looking for a ski (and someone to pull me [emoji57]) looks small for me though ?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
What's a fair price for a vert air in the dates? May be getting my exchange rate wrong?
Can get it to broken arrow Oklahoma for free any postage from there with the states would be extra

I have seen them go for stupid money. I wouldn't mind picking it up but would offer much less. I can handle the shipping as I have a ups account.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
They are squirley

Does sports chalet or something rent skis so I could try some before buying. I posted my 2 skis way back. The old Conley is small and I got really squirly once up. I have another one that seems a little better but not as nice as all your guys' I want to start doing more skiing than wake boarding

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Does sports chalet or something rent skis so I could try some before buying. I posted my 2 skis way back. The old Conley is small and I got really squirly once up. I have another one that seems a little better but not as nice as all your guys' I want to start doing more skiing than wake boarding

Not sure if they do.

boat527

Reaction score

Find a mid size like a HO Burner or Free ride style/ Radar has some too. ( some of the new skis are geared for ease of use without the "skinny tail")

I have a HO Freeride- Burner-Phantom.. Kind of the best of both worlds, easy to get up on ( 4 in wide tail) and cuts like a banshee..

Connelly made the Eclypse and some other variants with a wider tail.. Radar makes a ski called the Satori that is a 'ease of use ski" too...

Good luck!

[video=youtube;LJvlzq9NVu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJvlzq9NVu0[/video]

reelnauti

Reaction score
River bound, interested to know what you would offer, however I know you love your maha's as do I so possibly a deal to be done?

An I ride a 67 burner and a 71 magnum but my favourite ski by far is a chopped taper flex wake jumper to 60" bill isn't for helis, whips and S bends