WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2015 Parker Enduro P H O T O S

OCphotographics

Reaction score
I want to start off by giving a big congrats to Dave and the Enduro Team for putting on a great event and weekend. The skiing and K-boats were a great add to the event and hope to see them all back again next year.

I will be posting my photos from the weekend here, and pretty sure I have at least one of each boat the started the race. We moved around a lot on Saturday so I have all the boats at different angels. As always if there is a boat or team you are looking for let me know and I will do my best to get it posted here.

Also you can check out the full gallery of 1000 plus photos CLICK HERE

Enjoy.

Parker Enduro_01.jpg Parker Enduro_02.jpg Parker Enduro_03.jpg Parker Enduro_04.jpg Parker Enduro_05.jpg Parker Enduro_06.jpg Parker Enduro_07.jpg Parker Enduro_08.jpg Parker Enduro_09.jpg Parker Enduro_10.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Daren, I love the overview shots!! I hope you post more out of the gallery.

I'm going to put this in the lounge to get more exposure, and then move all of them into here for reference later.

RD

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Cool shots. I didn't realize there were so many outboards in it this year. Anybody got any info on that #61 blue & white outboard boat?

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Cool shots. I didn't realize there were so many outboards in it this year. Anybody got any info on that #61 blue & white outboard boat?

Owned and raced by Sean Lambert. Production SST with the interior removed to lighten it up a bit. The boat is for sale from what I understand and he still has the interior. He goes by pixrthis on the boards here I believe. So if you are interested in the boat contact him.

pixrthis

Reaction score

I bought it to race the Enduro last year and had so much fun we raced it again this year. I never got around to using it as a pleasure boat so I'm looking to sell it or trade for an outboard race boat. It's a 1988 that somebody did a great job restoring and had Al Stoker rebuild the engine. Pm if you'd like any other info.

Backlash

Reaction score
Beautiful photos!! Thank you so much for posting these! (Some of us had to work that weekend!) :(

That Yamaha VMAX 250 looks HUGE in the picture from the front (Boat 147). It looks intimidating! :D

As already stated, lots of nice boats!!

Henry

boatnam2

Reaction score
Beautiful photos!! Thank you so much for posting these! (Some of us had to work that weekend!) :(

That Yamaha VMAX 250 looks HUGE in the picture from the front (Boat 147). It looks intimidating! :D

As already stated, lots of nice boats!!

Henry

147 boat was getting down for shizzle!

Radioactive

Reaction score
Anybody else order photos from this guy and not get anything?

I want to start off by giving a big congrats to Dave and the Enduro Team for putting on a great event and weekend. The skiing and K-boats were a great add to the event and hope to see them all back again next year.

I will be posting my photos from the weekend here, and pretty sure I have at least one of each boat the started the race. We moved around a lot on Saturday so I have all the boats at different angels. As always if there is a boat or team you are looking for let me know and I will do my best to get it posted here.

Also you can check out the full gallery of 1000 plus photos CLICK HERE

Enjoy.

View attachment 444375 View attachment 444376 View attachment 444377 View attachment 444378 View attachment 444379 View attachment 444380 View attachment 444381 View attachment 444382 View attachment 444383 View attachment 444384

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I'll call him tomorrow and see what is up.. Not usually like Daren not to follow through especially on stuff like that.

Please PM me your contact information and what you ordered so I can get a hold of you to make sure you got whatever you ordered.

RD
949-678-8369

SoCalZero

Reaction score

I ordered some prints from him and they took a couple months till I called him. He hooked it up with extra and oversized prints for the wait. There should be his phone number in your confirmation email.

Radioactive

Reaction score
I ordered some prints from him and they took a couple months till I called him. He hooked it up with extra and oversized prints for the wait. There should be his phone number in your confirmation email.

Daren sent me an email saying he didn't get the email saying an order was pending, said he was sorry and promised to add some extras.

That was over a month ago......

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I texted with him today and he said everything was being processed and on its way..

Let me know how it turns out!

RD

SKIA36

Reaction score
I texted with him today and he said everything was being processed and on its way..

Let me know how it turns out!

RD
What happened to the booklet I donated to?

pixrthis

Reaction score
Yikes.. I'll hit him up again? It's about all I can do.. The various photographers are independents as I'm sure you already know.

RD

The only one responsible is the photographer, I paid for the pics in November.

SKIA36

Reaction score
What ever happened to the money I donated for this last year???

pixrthis

Reaction score
I got my pics yesterday and they look great, thanks OC.