WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RogerThat99's 2015 Parker 336 Enduro Pictures

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Here are a few of my pics to get started. I will be posting more as I edit them.

DSC_2179.jpg

DSC_2312.jpg

DSC_2386.jpg

DSC_2510.jpg

DSC_2001.jpg

programmer1311

Reaction score
Hello Friend. I think you should try the Windows 10 troubleshooter, I guarantee it will solve your problem. And I'm so sure, because I had the same situation :) I broadcast live on Twitch, I just can't figure out what to saddle with a webcam. I never liked the image it displayed and couldn't figure out why until I remove background one day. Now I have a background on my webcam - geometry, and before that it was just one of the gray walls of the apartment. Maybe that's why I didn't like it, but it seems that the issue has already been resolved)
Here are a few of my pics to get started. I will be posting more as I edit them.

Last edited:

johngriggs4456

Reaction score
Hello Friend. I think you should try the Windows 10 troubleshooter, I guarantee it will solve your problem. And I'm so sure because I had the same situation :) I'm live streaming on Twitch, I can't figure out what to saddle with a webcam. I never liked the displayed image and couldn't figure out why until one day I removed the background (with https://create.vista.com/solutions-for/beauty/). Now I have a background on the webcam - geometry, and before that it was just one of the gray walls of the apartment. Maybe that's why I didn't like it, but it looks like the issue has already been resolved)
Good day. Oh yeah, I also think the geometry background looks a lot more fun than the gray background. By the way, how are you doing on Twitch?