WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

10 Years and not one ding.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Looks like some fucking asshole got me last night in the parking lot of College Street Brewery. No note [emoji107]

My only hope is that they really fucked up their ride worse. I've got a 6" lift and they taco'd it good.[emoji13][emoji95][emoji379]

I didn't notice until this morning. Fuck!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448392456.079292.jpg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Sux!! I got one and think it happened at the shop it was at but noticed it later and can't prove it

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Fucking sux ... one of my old trucks got nailed in the grocery store parking lot a couple years back. No note ... at least leave a note, fuckers.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Check the local businesses where it happened to see if they have security cameras, a lot of them do these days.

shunter2005

Reaction score
Sorry to hear, the first one is always the worst. My 09 truck just got the first one a couple of months ago and I am still ticked off. Then, some dipstick dinged my wife's 4 mo. old QX60 last weekend. Took the driver side rear door all the way to metal. It's just a door ding, but dang, at least the POS could have had the courtesy to hit the passenger side where you wouldn't see it every frickin' time you walked up to the car. Would be nice to actually catch one doing it....

Why is it that when you park your vehicle at the farthest point in a lot with no one within 5-6 spaces of you, when you come out there is a POS car parked on each side of you?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
That sux!!

I would call the storage facility across the street and see if they have any camera's. I know that it is dark up there, but its worth a shot.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Check the local business' where it happened to see if they have security cameras, a lot of them do these days.

I do have a call in with them. I always park in the boonies and back in. Last night it was packed so I had to park in the front lot I also pulled in ( good thing).

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Last night it was packed so I had to park in the front lot I also pulled in ( good thing).
I was wondering how it happened at College Street... The "back or front door" parking area is huge... But that little one on the other side... Yep

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That's a great story John!

Now tell the class what Really happened last night! :D

CobraDave

Reaction score
In Parker i was in the parking lot and helping my kid into the truck. Gust of wind came and The door just pulled from my grasp and nailed this truck next to me with a female driver in the driver seat. It hit hard. My truck was fine but she had a decent dent on an older but still nice Ford.

I told Her I was sorry and the wind was the culprit. I offered my info but she said she saw it and to not even worry about it.

Nice Parker Folks![emoji106]

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
That's a great story John!

Now tell the class what Really happened last night! :D

I tried to go to Parker but it was closed... Backed into the gate... No luck... Sign said Havasu folks stay the fuck away. [emoji53]. [emoji12]

rrrr

Reaction score
A few months ago a woman backed into my 2001 Excursion as I sat waiting for a parking space to clear. The Ex was perfect, just 66K miles.

I got really pissed because she claimed I was speeding through the lot so she couldn't have seen me. You should have seen the show I put on. I MF'ed her about thirty times, called her every other name in the book...goddamn I was mad. The crowd of ten or so people watching appreciated the range of my vocabulary.

The body shop had to find a junkyard donor door because Ford doesn't stock parts anymore. I was pissed again.

The body shop did a good job repairing it. But it sucks having a vehicle bent up because of someone else's stupidity.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Friday night last week I hit a fukin fence post at Knotts Merry farm. :cool
Thought I took out the rear fender but once I got out and looked at it I was surprised it only got the plastic wheel trim. Not a scratch on the paint :bowdown:

I didn't leave a note on the post though. Should I feel guilty :D

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Looks like some fucking asshole got me last night in the parking lot of College Street Brewery. No note [emoji107]

My only hope is that they really fucked up their ride worse. I've got a 6" lift and they taco'd it good.[emoji13][emoji95][emoji379]

I didn't notice until this morning. Fuck!!!!

View attachment 449067

Pushed the bumper into the quarter panel.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Pushed the bumper into the quarter panel.

My truck was perfect for 10 years, and then my best friend's crazy old man neighbor backed his SUV into it bending the bumper brackets and denting up the chrome, no paint luckily. This happened while we were on a parts run. We come back and he says sorry for hitting my truck, here is twenty bucks kinda thing. I am looking at the twisted up front end, and I tell him I am gonna take it to a few body shops for estimates, and then give them to him and he can decide cash or insurance, trying to be cool with the nut job. He agrees, I come back with the estimates in the 500 dollar range, he calls me every name in the book, I point at the jacked up bumper, he denies he ever even hit me, then threatens to shoot me, then I call the cops, then he hides in his house, then he won't come to the door for the cops, then the officer says he can't make him come for an insurance claim and to get his info, I remind him that he doesn't have to tell them that's why he is at the door, and that they won't know he doesn't need to get his info. We weasled it in the end and he died like a year later after threatening everyone on the street he was gonna kill them at some point. Good riddance :D

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Fucking sux ... one of my old trucks got nailed in the grocery store parking lot a couple years back. No note ... at least leave a note, fuckers.

Here's what the note would have said
"Sorry I hit your truck"

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Here's what the note would have said
"Sorry I hit your truck"

Had a friend in HS that had a cherry 69 Camaro RS, he randomly parked it at the mall and someone crushed the rear quarter. They left a note though. It said "sorry bud, I don't have insurance, your not around and lots of people are watching. You had a nice car, later". Note doesn't mean shit.

Had a couple of my personal trucks hit in the rear quarters in parking lots, and another that had the drivers side mirror ripped off. My brand new 2014 work truck had the drivers door creased by some moron that doesn't know how long their POS is this past summer. No notes.

Sucks, but what do you do. If you care about it, don't leave it in a place where some dumb ass can hit it or where you cant see it.

Back in the 1995 I took abuddy to a Mariners day game, we were sitting in my Camaro in the parking lot downing a couple of beers when this fat pig pulls in to close to my car and her kid kicks the door open and smacks my drivers door. I hop and look at the door ding in my car and this pig waddles out of her POS and says " It didn't do anything to your car, it's just a car". We left the game early and keyed the fuck out of her car. Her husband had to know his heffer's mouth made a mistake that day.

TCHB

Reaction score
Snowbirds back in town!!!

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Had a friend in HS that had a cherry 69 Camaro RS, he randomly parked it at the mall and someone crushed the rear quarter. They left a note though. It said "sorry bud, I don't have insurance, your not around and lots of people are watching. You had a nice car, later". Note doesn't mean shit.

Had a couple of my personal trucks hit in the rear quarters in parking lots, and another that had the drivers side mirror ripped off. My brand new 2014 work truck had the drivers door creased by some moron that doesn't know how long their POS is this past summer. No notes.

Sucks, but what do you do. If you care about it, don't leave it in a place where some dumb ass can hit it or where you cant see it.

Back in the 1995 I took abuddy to a Mariners day game, we were sitting in my Camaro in the parking lot downing a couple of beers when this fat pig pulls in to close to my car and her kid kicks the door open and smacks my drivers door. I hop and look at the door ding in my car and this pig waddles out of her POS and says " It didn't do anything to your car, it's just a car". We left the game early and keyed the fuck out of her car. Her husband had to know his heffer's mouth made a mistake that day.

I see you're in snohomish. My brother lives a hop, skip, and a jump from you in Camano Island. Love it up there. Trying to plan a trip up there around March.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Looks like its just the bumper? No body damage? If so then your lucky!

Reaction score
Shitty.

Some chick rear ended me on the way home tonight. She smacked ole red pretty good. No visible damage so far. Her car was pretty banged up. I can only assume she tried to miss the truck at the last min and caught the trailer receiver as well. Thank god for an all metal bumper. A new truck probably wouldn't have faired to well.

Fucking chick drivers

Warlock1

Reaction score
We were in California a couple of years ago and as I was parking I saw a young lady trying to park a big fancy SUV. Hit a car so hard it moved it slightly. She got out looked and proceeded to park just a few spots down the aisle. I couldn't fukin believe it. She went into the store so I jumped out took a picture of her car where she hit the other one and of her license plate. She came back out so I grabbed a picture of her in the drivers seat. After she took off I wrote a note and left it on the car describing what happened along with my phone number. Never did hear from that person.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Sucks John:(. Refurbed bumper and just leave the dent alone is what I'd do:thumbup:
Guess I should be happy I wasn't in town yet to join you.;):)

gqchris

Reaction score
Damn that sucks! This Sunday, me and my buddys went for a drive to PV. We never leave the cars out of sight, and always park far away from others. No matter what though, people feel the need to park next to us. Well, we were sitting 10 feet away, and low and behold, this 80 year old lady in a rusted diesel Mercedes pulls up like 10 spots away. She parks, sees the cars, gets back in her car, backs out, and proceeds to park in the spot next to my buddys red Challenge Stradale! :yikes We were busting up laughing at this point. The whole lot is empty where she parked. The spot she pulls into is labeled "Compact". I thought my friend was gonna have a stroke. She managed to not do damage, but it was a sight to see! You can see the empty spot she commandeered in the pic below!

fer.jpg