WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New S5 box

IinsureU

aka 'Insman'
Reaction score
Is there an RDP code to get some sort of discount or can I trade in/upgrade my current box somehow ??

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I would get the tiger stream box?? Stream smart daves new box

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I like the trade in idea but I don't think there's anything like that

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
The S5 is the newest streamsmart box, is Stream Smart Dave not affiliated with Streamsmart any longer ??

He is... But he starts his own(supposed better) caller tiger stream. It's the same but different. Different apps and stuff but still uses stream smart wizard

SKIA36

Reaction score
I have the S3 box... it buffers frequently.

Is there a fix for this?

Do the new boxes help?

IinsureU

aka 'Insman'
Reaction score
I have the S3 box... it buffers frequently.

Is there a fix for this?

Do the new boxes help?

You need to clear the cache and do a speedtest... You will never have buffering if you have 50mbps download speed via your cable modem/FiOS

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Sounds like an internet speed problem. If speed test is low unplug router 2 minutes the. Reboot. Uhhhhh I said I wouldn't help anymore [emoji16]

Havasu Catman

Reaction score
Internet speed is everything with these boxes. If you are having problems the first step is always a speed test. Poor internet speed = poor box performance every time.
As far as the boxes go, I had an S3 and it worked good but was slow. I upgraded to a S4 and the difference was big. It was much faster and worth the money. I just recently upgraded to a S5. I can't tell the difference from the S4. It might be a little faster but nothing like the jump from S3 to S4.