WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Burj Al Arab Dubai - World's Most Luxurious 7* Hotel

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
The distinctive sail-shaped silhouette of Burj Al Arab is more than just a stunning hotel, it is a symbol of modern Dubai.

Yet for all the wonder this stunning structure provides when you finally see it in person, it is the service within that really makes the Burj Al Arab.
[video=youtube;U5j27CrqrgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5j27CrqrgI[/video]

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
You hear the prediction they said about the oil boom ending by 2016? Pretty spot on. The prices seem to continue falling.

Dalton

Reaction score
I'll be in Dubai tomorrow, maybe I'll go check this place out.....

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
I'll be in Dubai tomorrow, maybe I'll go check this place out.....
I have a mate who stayed in the upper level of that building, it absolutely costs a bomb to stay there per night.:yikes
Apparently there are tours available to go on, now that would be interesting to see how sad and depressed the rich and famous are struggling with life.:thumbup::D

Chopperman

Reaction score
If you wanna go check it out you can make a reservation for afternoon tea and a short tour of the property. The only other way in the gate is to have a room reservation. I couldn't bring myself to spend the 200-400 bucks for tea and a tour. I believe the Burj Khalifa was like $200 to go all the way to the top last time I was there. Best way to see the town is to have your hotel arrange a car and driver for the day. Just tell em to show you all the cool stuff in town. Super easy, and nothing like having your own driver to chauffeur you around.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I don't care how many stars some fancy place has. ur not gonna catch me in a Muslim goat fucker country unless I'm heavily armed and setting charges in mosques.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Not to thread jack but my wife will be at this hotel in about a week and a half. It's in Singapore and the infinity edge pool is 57 stories up.:yikes:yikes

MBS_SKYPARK.jpg

Dalton

Reaction score
If you wanna go check it out you can make a reservation for afternoon tea and a short tour of the property. The only other way in the gate is to have a room reservation. I couldn't bring myself to spend the 200-400 bucks for tea and a tour. I believe the Burj Khalifa was like $200 to go all the way to the top last time I was there. Best way to see the town is to have your hotel arrange a car and driver for the day. Just tell em to show you all the cool stuff in town. Super easy, and nothing like having your own driver to chauffeur you around.

Wow 2-400 bucks for a tour, I think my money will be better spent at club York [emoji3]

Dalton

Reaction score
Life styles of the rich and famous.:thumbup:

I walked near another hotel that had tons of exotics out front, all running, I imagine to keep the AC on