WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yoga pants

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'm at the gym and this is a little out of hand. Two girls w yoga pants so tight I can see their thongs right through them. Blue pair and black pair. I feel like a perv but it's pretty hard not to stare. At the same time I feel like it's their fault because c'mon. Just thought I'd share in between sets. I'd get a pic but that's a little too much even for me lol.

primetime

Reaction score
Well then if no pic we can't confirm your thought or disagree with it. However at this time I almost feel like I have to disagree with your opinion on being out of hand.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I really wanted to get a picture but I felt bad about it, couldn't do it. I guess it's not bad to look at but I got caught staring which was a little awkward. Felt like I got a dirty look but couldn't really believe it because I mean you know those pants are see through lol. I guess that's what prompted this thread. I felt awkward and wanted some input lol

Yellowboat

Reaction score
get on the machine behind them, work out as long as they do... I dated a long distance runner for awhile, I always ran at her pace, and really put on the miles... enjoyed every second of it. she had this 5'2" rock hard body...

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I'm at the gym and this is a little out of hand. Two girls w yoga pants so tight I can see their thongs right through them. Blue pair and black pair. I feel like a perv but it's pretty hard not to stare. At the same time I feel like it's their fault because c'mon. Just thought I'd share in between sets. I'd get a pic but that's a little too much even for me lol.

Me likey! There is a park here in the north part of Peoria/Glendale. It's called Thunderbird park. It has 15-20 miles of multi-use hiker, biker and equestrian trails. There are a few tough climbs on MTB's that my riding speed and the typical girl in yoga pants walking speed are nearly the same. Hell yes!!!

Well done V!

cicchetti_24

Reaction score

Bro don't complain enjoy... That is good boat talent! What are you doing? Get #'s!!!!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Jesus! That's like complaining about your boat being "too fast"! No such thing. Either that or you need your man card revoked. Lol!!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Jesus! That's like complaining about your boat being "too fast"! No such thing. Either that or you need your man card revoked. Lol!!

I guess I'm more complaining about the dirty look I got for staring than the actual pants

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I guess I'm more complaining about the dirty look I got for staring than the actual pants

there are those out there that want that look, but get mad when they get it.

ever seen the women in work out cloths and make up, but never seem to be working out? going to the gym during milf time of day is awesome, same with college break weeks... one of the most productive places to hang out...

CobraDave

Reaction score
Not one photo yet? I'll lead the way on this one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448926006.716934.jpg

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I was at the car wash one day and went to vacuum my truck after washing it. Next to me was a chick cleaning her car ... and had yoga pants on.

The sun was hitting her ass perfectly and could see right through. She had no panties on .... you could see everything. [emoji106]

I think I dried my truck about 4 times that day. [emoji6] [emoji3]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Well at least I feel better about looking now even though I got caught [emoji4]

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Now I know why V gets picked on so much...

Who the fuck complains about girls in tight pants?!?!?! :D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Those are the kind of girls that wear super tiny dresses and all then complain guys are checking them out. Lol!

playdeep

Reaction score
My only complaint about woman sporting yoga pants is...
There should be a size/weight limit on them.
There's some women at my gym with ginormous donkey~donk ass's who apparently don't own mirrors.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
WTF "? "Am I an honest human being, who enjoys his orbit, or one who cowers from ridicule, and confrontation" ? "Is it wrong to admire 'snowy capped peaks' along with 'spandex wrapped cheeks" ? "I did not leer, but gazed with wonderment at the gifts brought before me" . "From A man who loves women" .

Be a gentleman, don't stare, be a human being, don't take any shit from those who wanted the attention in the first place .

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
This thread is worse than when Geraldo opened up Al Capone's vault.:rolleyes

a guy who actually watched that shit from that racist shitbag .......

500bbc

Reaction score
They don't dress like that to be ignored.:thumbup:

69 1/2

Reaction score
I live in absolute FEAR that yoga pants go out of style some day!!!

boataholic

Reaction score
Yoga Pants.... Magic pants is what we refer to them as. They do magic for women lower end

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
There has to be one hell of a camel toe in the front.:thumbup:

Its photoshopped.. look at the gap between the thighs, it is inconsistent.

Anyway.. I'm starting to understand why V smokes so much weed.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
V needs to buy himself some yoga pants cuz if he's not sure if he should stare, he's acting like a bitch. :skull:skull:D:D

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The yoga pants a hole in the bottom are the best :)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I was at the car wash one day and went to vacuum my truck after washing it. Next to me was a chick cleaning her car ... and had yoga pants on.

The sun was hitting her ass perfectly and could see right through. She had no panties on .... you could see everything. [emoji106]

I think I dried my truck about 4 times that day. [emoji6] [emoji3]

There's a few at my gym that go commando in their barely there yoga pants...luckily they wear them well too:thumbup::thumbup: