WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good Morning....and place your bets!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Guess 460 is right... Mods are scared [emoji12]

Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong I'm sure db knows more than me. But the ban hammer comes out quite a bit on mc and the riff raft stays out

She's a chargers fan. She obviously doesn't know much.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Did vicious 13 get banned?:yikes Well I lasted longer than him. :lmao

Seriously though I hope not.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Quite frankly, I've never understood why so many dislike Grads so much. He brings far more cool content than he brings grief. He's just not a PC type of guy and that's not a bad thing at all.

He's many time the guy that says the wrong thing at an emotional time, but from what I've seen or read or heard or whatever the fuck this internet deal is about, he's got a pretty damned big heart.

And he's gotten all those shock treatments and is trying so damned hard to keep all the folks inside compartmentalized, give the guy a break for Pete's sake.....At least he hasn't sunk a jetboat and nneded all the "family"to come out side and bitch.:skull

When a fella has a hottie like his wife leave town for a while, it's got to be stressful or some damned thing.....:drunk:party2::smackbum::gayfight:headscratch:

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Subsequent "tests" may be made while we prepare.... please stand by..... :skull:skull

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was it the empty trophy case 460 posted that made you jump off the train? :p

If that was the case I'd have backed away from them years ago, as that joke has been around forever :rolleyes :rolleyes

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No but this one made her feel at home.

View attachment 450356

Meh, whatever....

tumblr_n0ek13hqQr1ruxis1o1_500.jpg

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Grads was banned way more often in 07-10..... Just sayin [emoji851]

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
tumblr_n0ek13hqQr1ruxis1o1_500.jpg

Haw :rotflmao: Now this is some funny shite. Right-clicked-and-saved

BTW,,,how was everybody's day. Drama free I trust?

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to you Greg.....you did a good job creating 2,236 Views (ALREADY) on this thread today.........This Ladies and Gentlemen is why he's still around:cool

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to you Greg.....you diod a good job creating 2,236 Views 9ALREADY) on this thread today.........This Ladies and Gentlemen is why he's still around:cool

And that is the winning answer. RD is a businessman. Grads creates drama. Drama crates views.

That's why when there a food fight down in the political crater, the views go through the roof. People love the drama of a good beatdown.

Reaction score
Well that was the quickest vacation I've ever been on...I didn't even have time to think of a new screen name... although 461 had a nice ring to it.;)

Don't worry. Your 2 week vacation is coming soon.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Grads, u asked about placing bets so let's run your beautiful 25 Daytona vs my old ugly naturally aspirated 25 Daytona. We could raise $$$$ to donate to a Children's charity for the Holidays. I could tow mine or drive it to Sacramento so you wouldn't have to come to the Delta. You can chose how far we run, when, and where. Hell, you can even chose the charity and how we set that up. Not that either of our boats are that fast but just a time to get some NorCal RDP peeps together. You know I love busting on you for never running your badass Daytona and this is all in fun.:D

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I think this is all taken out of context....

Isn't this GRADS just saying "my wife is out of town so I've got a 3 week bachelor party pad with free beer and boat rides, head on over and let's get the party started"?

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Grads, u asked about placing bets so let's run your beautiful 25 Daytona vs my old ugly naturally aspirated 25 Daytona. We could raise $$$$ to donate to a Children's charity for the Holidays. I could tow mine or drive it to Sacramento so you wouldn't have to come to the Delta. You can chose how far we run, when, and where. Hell, you can even chose the charity and how we set that up. Not that either of our boats are that fast but just a time to get some NorCal RDP peeps together. You know I love busting on you for never running your badass Daytona and this is all in fun.:D

100.00 donation, my monies on lake P.A.L. :D

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score

Isn't this GRADS just saying "my wife is out of town so I've got a 3 week bachelor party pad with free beer and boat rides, head on over and let's get the party started"?

You may have part of that right but I'm certain the boat ride part won't happen. I'm just provoking the " single " bear since he doesn't have the wife to use as an excuse.;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Lol.. No. He is saying he is going to do something bad and get banned for awhile. He just hasn't figured what it is yet.. Which in turn will determine the length of time he is on vacation.

707dog

Reaction score

Grads has a boat she has the keys...lol

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Did Grads pass out already on his 1st day of Freedom?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Poor Grads...

I'll take his Folsom thread over the threads some of you other...

Oh nevermind. Carry on! :D

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
My wife's trip to Singapore has been postponed partially due to security concerns. It looks like I'll be around a little bit longer.:champagne: