WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, free at last .........."

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
LHC inspector came by and looked over this project today . He checked the 'gfi systems', and he looked over the whole project . SIGNED IT OFF, and we jumped for joy !

The painters had 'some problems' with the one 'feature wall', so they will return and then we can install the ss back splash for the BBQ, and the refer .

Testing all the cable and phone connections with a 'vintage princess' and our 'little Sony' TV .

Knowing how to work with stainless steel, makes me enjoy working with it, sorry that others are CLUELESS .

Fabing up an LED light bracket and top cover trim for the ss shelf area, which will light up with the outside LED glass block walls .

The 'floating bar' has programmable LEDs under it's surface . I'll try to add pix of them .

The 'BLUE SKYY ROOM' will be open for parties soon ........

Attachments

• IMG_9625.JPG
    IMG_9625.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_9626.JPG
    IMG_9626.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_9627.JPG
    IMG_9627.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_9628.JPG
    IMG_9628.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_9630.JPG
    IMG_9630.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_9632.JPG
    IMG_9632.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_9631.JPG
    IMG_9631.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 360

AzGeo

Reaction score
This has been a real 'adventure', with the 'glass wall of doors problem', and all the other 'little problems' . Really happy to have come this far, and still happy about the results .

Anyone wanting info on any of the 'vendors' (Blue Star, Vetrazzo, Panoramic, etc) and their customer service, just PM me .

I want to thank all the people here on RDP that helped, and all the outside vendors who also helped us get this project to the Finish Line ................

Cleaning up, stocking the kitchen and bar as we speak ........................

Partiers to the holding rope !

AzGeo

Reaction score
The first install is our Kit Cat Klock, who has been with me for over 45 years . He has ridden out 2 major earthquakes (always thrown/jumped to the floor by the shaking) Havasu's 'power surges' of the 1990's, and this is now his 'place of honor', for all to see .

He 'guards the bar, day and night' ...........

Attachments

• IMG_9628.JPG
    IMG_9628.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 262

AzGeo

Reaction score
Had to test the dish washer, LED lighting and the RO water systems .

Smokey and I are going to make a couple of drinks in our new 'Skyy Blue Party Room' .

So nice to have it all done .........

I'll reinstall the stainless bar front and then post photos of the LED lighting .

Attachments

• IMG_9803.JPG
    IMG_9803.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_9802.JPG
    IMG_9802.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_9801.JPG
    IMG_9801.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 282

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
I think I need to come have a cocktail tomorrow! 👍👍

cjbuilder1

Reaction score
Truly an outstanding addition. Your ability to overcome the humps and bumps in the road to completion impressed me a lot. Well done.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Under your name, it still says that you are banned.

Set George free! :)

Wheeler

Reaction score
Hey George! How in the hell does someone with nearly 8k likes get banned?

Better yet, with your demeanor how in the hell did you get so many likes? :D

NicPaus

Reaction score
Hey George! How in the hell does someone with nearly 8k likes get banned?

Better yet, with your demeanor how in the hell did you get so many likes? :D
Piss off a guy that does not even own a boat. Lol. You talk to him ever?

Wheeler

Reaction score
Piss off a guy that does not even own a boat. Lol. You talk to him ever?

No, I have never spoken to George. I would like to pay him a visit someday.

I imagine he's every bit as cool as Bob, GN7 was.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Same here he is a wealth of knowledge about the boating industry. Need to get up to Havasu more often. Stop by and check out what he is working on. Get a tour from Paul65 as well. He knows a lot of history about Havasu and always wanted to check out the Palms.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

I imagine he's every bit as cool as Bob, GN7 was.
Same here he is a wealth of knowledge about the boating industry. Need to get up to Havasu more often. Stop by and check out what he is working on. Get a tour from Paul65 as well. He knows a lot of history about Havasu and always wanted to check out the Palms.
George actually is a very cool dude. He is just misunderstood by the masses. LOL

He helped me get my pontoon out board running correctly last week after I replaced the high-pressure fuel pump and it wasn’t running right. After a short conversation he told me what to check and sure shit it was a simple vacuum leak.

I’ve been friends with George about 17 years and we get in hollering matches quite often. LOL. It is what it is, I don’t care what other people think George is good people.

Wheeler

Reaction score
George actually is a very cool dude. He is just misunderstood by the masses. LOL

He helped me get my pontoon out board running correctly last week after I replaced the high-pressure fuel pump and it wasn’t running right. After a short conversation he told me what to check and sure shit it was a simple vacuum leak.

I’ve been friends with George about 17 years and we get in hollering matches quite often. LOL. It is what it is, I don’t care what other people think George is good people.

If you would, pm me his phone number. I'd like to visit him someday soon.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

Tell him vic says hi. At first he and I didn’t get a long at all. But I saw past the rough posts. Good guy in my book.