WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Five Terrorists for a Deserter LMAO

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Now that Mr. Bergdahl has been formally charged with desertion, anyone of you morons care to explain why this deal was done?

I'll help you idiots out, Hussein loves his Muzzies! :point

Attachments

• Bergdahl Parents.jpg
    Bergdahl Parents.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 32

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Motherfucker is in 5 ft over his head

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Rodney to tell us how smart that trade was! :rotflmao:

Scott E

Reaction score
I remember seeing a headline in the last few weeks indicating that the administration broke laws as part of the exchange. Not that that surprises me with the fool at 1600 and her husband.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
This act of idiocy is to me, the true "Legacy of BHO"......A candid polling of the nation's military would be quite the headline.

The icing on the cake is the picture posted with the runaway scum walking arm in arm with O.

O was certainly not vetted mentally prior to taking office as this is a prime example of his lame ass getting even with society. He was likely bullied as a child and he's now getting even with the world by taking up for the weak. Sadly BB isn't weak, he's a cowardly traitor and O cannot see the difference.:thumbsdown

Between the brave military following orders to find the traitor and the lives that will be taken by the released terrorists, O has lots of blood on his scrawny hands. This admin is pathetic, not to mention criminal.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
According to Pete Hegseth he should be executed and I think that is too good for a traitor.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Hard labor for life if that don't execute his worthless carcass......:thumbsdown

I doubt either will happen and he'll just lay around on the taxpayer's dime.....:rolleyes