WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Merry Christmas from Boat Bling and RDP

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
I was surprised at the results of this contest.. We did a whole year, with another McRaftup, Desert Storm, and a bunch of events in between. It seems like most stuck to the more recent threads this year.

These were the winners for 2015

Wash 11 - Off Grid (2 bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95 value
Grads - Things i found in Folsom (2 bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95
Lomita Bob - Thanksgiving Invitation (2 bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95
Cgrohe223 - 79 Tahiti Project (2 bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95
Summit Karl - LA Boat Show Thread (2 Bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95
Hammer - Good Day to Buy a Boat (2 Bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95

Campbell Carl - Damn Dam Run 2015 - Custom Billet Ashtray made by me 85.00 an hour figuring 5 hours worth of work for something cool and one off - 425.00

Winners please private message me your addresses and I will get your winnings shipped!

Carl, shoot me a pm and let me know if anybody in your group smokes cigars or if it's just straight cigs. As well if you want a more traditional style, or something with like a Bead Lock look to it etc.. Brass crush point? Or straight aluminum etc..

RD

The 2015 Damn Dam Run Executive Committee and CampbellCarl Racing appreciate the recognition...thanx RD!

CC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just a reminder for the winners.

Got a PM from Grads, Summit Karl lives here, and Campbell Carl will be picking up his prize next week, and Wash11 is coming by for beers tonight so I have those handled.. The others need to pm me an address. :)

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was surprised at the results of this contest.. We did a whole year, with another McRaftup, Desert Storm, and a bunch of events in between. It seems like most stuck to the more recent threads this year.

These were the winners for 2015

Wash 11 - Off Grid (2 bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95 value - Pick Up
Grads - Things i found in Folsom (2 bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95 - Ship Tonight
Lomita Bob - Thanksgiving Invitation (2 bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95 - Need Address
Cgrohe223 - 79 Tahiti Project (2 bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95 - Ship Tonight
Summit Karl - LA Boat Show Thread (2 Bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95 - Picked Up
Hammer - Good Day to Buy a Boat (2 Bottles of Boat Bling) 35.95 - Need Address

Campbell Carl - Damn Dam Run 2015 - Custom Billet Ashtray made by me 85.00 an hour figuring 5 hours worth of work for something cool and one off - 425.00

Winners please private message me your addresses and I will get your winnings shipped!

Carl, shoot me a pm and let me know if anybody in your group smokes cigars or if it's just straight cigs. As well if you want a more traditional style, or something with like a Bead Lock look to it etc.. Brass crush point? Or straight aluminum etc..

RD

Updated