WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Hallett 255

240Hallett

Reaction score
Moving right along. Third battery on the other side?

HallettBill

Reaction score
Good question. Jerry wasn't there when I stopped by, I'm leaving Miami now for Madrid so I won't know until thursday

HallettBill

Reaction score
Engine is back out so the mounts can go to powdercoat, they've started on the seats, underwater lights installed. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Looking good Bill. I like the cup holder in the seat.

hallett3

Reaction score

Backlash

Reaction score
not discounting your skill and experience AT ALL. the stuff you guys do amazes me. i think you did start a thread on here and im pretty sure i was reading chinese. ;)

Mandarin or Cantonese?? :D

240Hallett

Reaction score
What?!? No drink holders in the back seat?? That's not gonna work...

rivergames

Reaction score
Phenomenal work Hallett is pulling off:thumbsup

DSMITH

Reaction score
I really like the clean look of these recent interiors. I might have to bring the 300 in for an interior update !

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I really like how the boat has come together,you optioned it out great:thumbsup
Interior looks so clean and sharp:thumbsup:thumbsup

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
why is it that every "swoosh" in the boat is the blue/grey with the exception of this one in the front...

attachment.php

HallettBill

Reaction score
All the interior color is like that with the exception of the engine cover image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
yeah thats my point. everywhere with the swoosh in the upholstery is color. with the exception of that front cushion. my OCD would kick in all over that...

beautiful boat of course. is it normal to drop in during a build and drool all over it? is it good to drop in and check out how things are going to keep the ball rolling, or has it been beneficial when things dont look right or little things you want to tweak?

HallettBill

Reaction score
Now I see what your talking about. We keep that front cushion covered with a towel as that is the spot that seems to get the most wear from getting in and out on the beach and launch ramp. I never even considered adding color there.

It's my third Hallett and they don't seem to mind me stopping by, it's on my way to work. And I like that I can give them answers to option questions in person instead of e-mail. I'm sure the guys doing the rigging would do a great job even if I wasn't stopping by every week.

They have been great to work with, from Gelcoater in the beginning to the guys in the shop towards the end.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Now I see what your talking about. We keep that front cushion covered with a towel as that is the spot that seems to get the most wear from getting in and out on the beach and launch ramp. I never even considered adding color there.

It's my third Hallett and they don't seem to mind me stopping by, it's on my way to work. And I like that I can give them answers to option questions in person instead of e-mail. I'm sure the guys doing the rigging would do a great job even if I wasn't stopping by every week.

They have been great to work with, from Gelcoater in the beginning to the guys in the shop towards the end.

Never realized this was your boat, thought HallettBill worked for Hallett.:D

Beautiful boat by the way.:thumbsup

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Congrats. Beautiful boat...can't beat a Hallett.:thumbsup

boatnam2

Reaction score
Sick build congrats! Great work as always Gelcoater.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Hey where is HallettBill?
We need some update shots.

HallettBill

Reaction score
I've had the boat in the water 3 times now. 7.5 hours. Got my first ding in the gel at the raft up,
more solid ride than my 06, I think from the vacuum baging.the 520 is great so far, I really like the swim step and I think the grey gel looks great on the water. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Nice! With only 7.5 hrs you are still in the be nice on the stick break in stage!

Looks really good man! Congratulations! A friend of a friend has a 25 with a 500 efi. It ran high 70's at Mead. You should break into the low 80's.