WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Let's see your Shockwave!!

Sbarry

Reaction score
Sbarry, how are you liking the switch from the deep V to the tunnel hull?

Im interested as well

Hard telling... fastest I've done was 55 and only for a short distance. (Stupid 35 mph limit at home) Haven't been out to the river or lake yet to be able to open it up and see how it performs.

I can say that as far as handling and throttle response, the 22 Deck is a lot of fun. It turns like it's on rails, with a slight inward lean... Get on the throttle, and it lightens up pretty quick. I am still curious how it will do at Parker or Havie in bigger water. I know it's going to run really well in Needles. :thumbsup

If the rain would let up for a few days, I would like to get it back on the water. But as my luck would have it, I started my front RV driveway grading and forming before rain hit, and haven't been able to place concrete since. So for now, the boat is stuck in the back yard! HAHA :smackhead

Sbarry

Reaction score
Even though it's already in the thread, I'll take any chance I can get to post pics. Haha.

View attachment 530972 View attachment 530974 View attachment 530975

Hopefully a 28 deck is in our future.. found out real quick with the kids that it's a little more friendly.

I still love that dang boat... One of my favorite 25's! LOL

Hope it is treating you as well as it did for my wife and I. I could see a 28 Deck being a little beneficial for your crew in the future though! :)

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
I still love that dang boat... One of my favorite 25's! LOL

Hope it is treating you as well as it did for my wife and I. I could see a 28 Deck being a little beneficial for your crew in the future though! :)

We absolutely love it too. Being our first boat after having kids, I think we realize now we need something we can take a power washer to the interior with. Haha!!

Would love to keep it with Shockwave, as I love the 28, but we will probably be priced out and be looking used Magic territory.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
We absolutely love it too. Being our first boat after having kids, I think we realize now we need something we can take a power washer to the interior with. Haha!!

Would love to keep it with Shockwave, as I love the 28, but we will probably be priced out and be looking used Magic territory.

Shockwave offers the tremor with a glass liner, I wonder if they could retrofit yours and glass it in with a drain?

Sbarry

Reaction score

That would be interesting to compare. New Shockwave vs. used Magic. Hmmm... Shockwave all the wayyyy!!

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
That would be interesting to compare. New Shockwave vs. used Magic. Hmmm... Shockwave all the wayyyy!!

I'm modest... the 28 deck is my dream boat.. especially being able to design it. But I think once you put a blue motor in one and a basic stereo, I'll be north of $130k, a little steep for us.

I've never seen one for sale used either.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

Or....just sell it to me next year, i'll be in the market. :D

I think I want to get back into a V bottom for the versatility, open bow, and ability to cruise at slower speeds and have the boat be "happy". Larger cats dont seem to like cruising below 55, and they dont stay on plane below 25 well so it water sports are pretty much out of the question when the kids get bigger. Lots of benefits to a V

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Or....just sell it to me next year, i'll be in the market. :D

I think I want to get back into a V bottom for the versatility, open bow, and ability to cruise at slower speeds and have the boat be "happy". Larger cats dont seem to like cruising below 55, and they dont stay on plane below 25 well so it water sports are pretty much out of the question when the kids get bigger. Lots of benefits to a V

Being able to boat the section of river where our house is (Willow Valley), with less draft, would be a big plus as well... at least mentally. Haha

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Being able to boat the section of river where our house is (Willow Valley), with less draft, would be a big plus as well... at least mentally. Haha

We're in Needles but just downriver of the bridge. You probably pick your feet up several times on your journey up river!

rvrrun

Reaction score
Shockwave offers the tremor with a glass liner, I wonder if they could retrofit yours and glass it in with a drain?

We bought ours used, so I had no idea. I've never seen one built with it. That was one of the main things I loved about the 25 Citation over the Tremor.

rvrrun

Reaction score
I just went to the site to find pics of the liner (none to be found), and they showed a new 2500 tremor upper. There was only one pic, but it looked interesting.

...looked again, it appears that it's only the closed bow.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
We bought ours used, so I had no idea. I've never seen one built with it. That was one of the main things I loved about the 25 Citation over the Tremor.

They had one on display last year at the LA boat show, it's an option on the new ones.

rvrrun

Reaction score
They had one on display last year at the LA boat show, it's an option on the new ones.

I was there and remember seeing it, but didn't notice the liner. I should have climbed all over it, I guess.

ltzcrew

Reaction score
not sure if this is the place to ask but I figured it would be the place with the most tremor traffic, does any one know anything about a 03 tremor with a 575sci?

She's Mine

Reaction score
Here is my first performance boat. Wish I would have never sold this boat. We had so much fun in it and it was very family friendly.

Boat3.jpg

Boat2.jpg

Boat1.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
not sure if this is the place to ask but I figured it would be the place with the most tremor traffic, does any one know anything about a 03 tremor with a 575sci?

What are you asking? Like what #'s it will run with that package?

RD

Elkidmino

Reaction score
I've also been meaning to ask if anyone has seen this boat recently? Was for sale on Coastmotorgroup for a few years and I had a buddy check it out last February. I talked to Robert around the same time and he said someone from Flint, MI came to look at it. I obsessed over this boat for months but couldn't put it together in time and it sold. '02 with a 500EFI, Bravo Xr, hydro steering and timeless colors, it was perfect. If anyone knows where it went I'd love to talk to the new owner. Or leave my number for when they get tired of it.
main.jpg

ltzcrew

Reaction score
What are you asking? Like what #'s it will run with that package?

RD

just if any one knows the boat, I found one thread where the guy was claiming 86mph all over the rev limiter. its for sale in my area and just looking for background info on it.

Sbarry

Reaction score
Hopefully it's ready for the "official unofficial" regatta in September. The pictures look great. Can't wait to see that thing on the water. What motor package did you choose?

I'd bet money he'd be taking delivery within the next 2-3 weeks. He's running a 600, too. The build is in the From the Mold section. Check it out. Doing some trick stuff [emoji1360]

DAB

Reaction score
Hopefully it's ready for the "official unofficial" regatta in September. The pictures look great. Can't wait to see that thing on the water. What motor package did you choose?
Jist like SBarry sad were doing the 600... It'll quickly have the stage 2 done... I'll be there all day Wednesday working on the switches..