WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

new eticket 25 twin whacker plug

retaocleg

Reaction score
almost done............I will post more later.................it is like a little skater...........first one getting twin 400's......guy is working with us on graphics now........mold will be made soon, just finishing the little things........already have hull mold......hull is actually a part, only tooling the deck...........we will make a mold off this deck, then cut deck off the plug and spray/lam a new one and we are off to the races........sorry for the crappy pic, door was open and the sun washed it out................will get more tomorrow.........

Attachments

• eticketwhacker.jpg
    eticketwhacker.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 983

ACS

Reaction score
That is a great looking boat. Is that the same plug Larry was working on years ago?

retaocleg

Reaction score
That is a great looking boat. Is that the same plug Larry was working on years ago?

I don't think so, I think you are thinking about the 25-26 decknoat single(which is close to being done, but on the back burner due to shop overload) that they were tooling........... this is going to be a great looking boat based off the flat deck that had canopies..........and I believe this is all brad.........he was the original braintrust behind eticket, along with scott koronowski.......now brad is in complete control of everything(was partners with larry).........so the builds are exactly the same, if not more meticulous............like he says........"just do your best, as long as it is perfect".......no pressure, lol

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Saw this hull sitting next to another boat pic you posted in another thread and was itching to ask what it was. Very nice looking lines and I can see the Flat Deck influence.

ACS

Reaction score
I don't think so, I think you are thinking about the 25-26 decknoat single(which is close to being done, but on the back burner due to shop overload) that they were tooling........... this is going to be a great looking boat based off the flat deck that had canopies..........and I believe this is all brad.........he was the original braintrust behind eticket, along with scott koronowski.......now brad is in complete control of everything(was partners with larry).........so the builds are exactly the same, if not more meticulous............like he says........"just do your best, as long as it is perfect".......no pressure, lol

Thanks for the response. it has probably been 10 years since I saw that plug and forgot it was a deck boat.
I have always been impressed with there builds, but am not a deck boat guy.

The RC28 is an amazing boat and was lucky enough to go for a ride with Larry in his. When the one with twin 300xs went up for sale I was trying to figure out how to make that purchase happen.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Is this a true tunnel hull or a center pod?

Chopperman

Reaction score
Pretty killer looking! Looks like it'll be a bad ass boat!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Any idea what the cost would be with twin 300xs ??

Andy01

Reaction score
WOW, that is one sexy boat. Damn love the lines! Be interesting to see how fast it is with a pair of 400's. Brad builds some great stuff, I bet that boat hauls the mail with 400's.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
These guys are burning the candle at both ends so I'm sure the internet forums are last on the list. It will be worth the wait I'm sure.:)

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I think this 25' would be perfect with a 400 on it. Fuel economy, CG, and probably 95+mph with a full windshield would be amazing.

KAP

Reaction score
Is this a true tunnel hull or a center pod?

Center pod boat!

I am very curious about how this boat will turn out?

My friend Justin D has the only outboard flat deck I know of and it runs 105MPH with DBR 300XS engines.

velocity28

Reaction score
Center pod boat!

I am very curious about how this boat will turn out?

My friend Justin D has the only outboard flat deck I know of and it runs 105MPH with DBR 300XS engines.

I've seen the boat not too long ago. It is a true tunnel and about 9 1/2' wide. Awesome looking boat!!!!!

last1

Reaction score
I called them this morning about I 10 am, wondering the same, all I got was a voice mail...

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I stopped by today and met Brad and took a look at that boat all i can say is good gawd i wish i had some spare cash. The boat is a true 25’ long and looks like it’s 28’ long, sitting right next to a DCB 30 deck and still looks huge.
That boat when done with a set of 400’s will crush peoples dreams and ruin others day. I’m in love.
Not to mention what a rad gentleman and his wife very cool people. The 28 with 300’s has always been one of my favorite boats and it’s in the shop and the pics do it no justice. Think i may have creamed my shorts looking at it, they also had to mop the shop to clean up the drool.

Last edited:

DWC

Reaction score
Pi
I stopped by today and met Brad and took a look at that boat all i can say is good gawd i wish i had some spare cash. The boat is a true 25’ long and looks like it’s 28’ long, sitting right next to a DCB 30 deck and still looks huge.
That boat when done with a set of 400’s will crush peoples dreams and ruin others day. I’m in love.
Not to mention what a rad gentleman and his wife very cool people. The 28 with 390’s has always been one of my favorite boats and it’s in the shop and the pics do it no justice. Think i may have creamed my shorts looking at it, they also had to mop the shop to clean up the drool.

Any pics of the interior

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Pi

Any pics of the interior

There is no interior at all in it. The boat was on the backburner from what i gathered but now they are looking into building it out then selling unless someone shows up and buys it then they will complete as desired. But all i can say is that thing is so huge for a 25’ don’t quote me but think it was 9’8” that i recall him saying for width. But i straight told him if i had money to buy the first thing I’d do is make him pull a tape to prove it’s only 25’ long just looks huge all around. Interior cockpit section will be same size as the multi colored 28 he said but should look a little larger with wrap around windshield vs canopies.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Is that the actual boat or is it a plug to make a mold out of?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Is that the actual boat or is it a plug to make a mold out of?
That is the boat, it’ll get painted i do believe. But if i understood him correctly they basically retooled the 28mold and just removed the rear 3’ of it. The rear releases are huge and as Brad told me the boat should be absolutely insane in the big rough water specially for its size.

Andy01

Reaction score
This thing is rad. I want one!
Lets get a twofor.

Brad does amazing work, and is a great guy to talk to. I to love the lines of this boat, looks great. There just are not many out there in this size range.

rpmsrup

Reaction score
Lets get a twofor.

Brad does amazing work, and is a great guy to talk to. I to love the lines of this boat, looks great. There just are not many out there in this size range.
LOL I wish! You buy one and ill buy it off you when you are done

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I've seen the boat not too long ago. It is a true tunnel and about 9 1/2' wide. Awesome looking boat!!!!!

Not a true tunnel it has a small center pod but it’s only maybe the last 8-10’ not the whole length of the boat.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I’ve heard it’s still slowly being built. Believe it’s a funds deal, still wish i had the funds to go in there and ask him to get it done.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You can have this one (28') right now. View attachment 857121
Not that I have anywhere near the coin...but how does a hull like that handle rough water? By that, I mean Havasu whitecaps, not the real stuff some of you guys do. I ask because it seems like a scaled down off shore, but I don't know if that's how it really works.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Not that I have anywhere near the coin...but how does a hull like that handle rough water? By that, I mean Havasu whitecaps, not the real stuff some of you guys do. I ask because it seems like a scaled down off shore, but I don't know if that's how it really works.
That’s a big boat, at 28’ and 106” wide i believe, was originally a #6 with big power, the rear has been filled and was awaiting a dual OB set up but GetReal has a few and by a few i actually mean a ton of irons in the fire and boats being built.

Last edited: