WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Desert Storm question

chase800

Reaction score
My wife and I are thinking about driving the motorhome down to Desert Storm and see what it is all about. We will leave the boat at Lake Powell and just watch what we can from the shore line. Where is a good place to stay with the R.V. that weekend?

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
If you can get a space.... My first call would be to the Islander.

Singleton

Reaction score
I would first try the Islander then any other RV resort on the island. After that Windsor has RV camping.

Boat Bling

Reaction score
If you're already towing the boat, might as well take it to Havasu for the event then drop off in Powell on your way home. Lots of people make the trip from SLC.

chase800

Reaction score
If you're already towing the boat, might as well take it to Havasu for the event then drop off in Powell on your way home. Lots of people make the trip from SLC.

The boat is in Page already and the Motorhome is in Salt Lake.

Singleton

Reaction score
The boat is in Page already and the Motorhome is in Salt Lake.

To get to Havasu you either have to drive down through Page then over or go through Vegas. If your RV can tow the boat the event will be that much more fun watching on the water.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
As others have said the islander is a good spot. I like the crazy horse place as well but it's older.

chase800

Reaction score
Should I tow down a truck to drive around or would a Razor work?

JD D05

Reaction score
If I go down I might be able to offer you a ride. My boat is in havasu but not sure if we are going yet. If you take the RZR I would ask around if there is a trail to Pirates Cove.

chase800

Reaction score
If I go down I might be able to offer you a ride. My boat is in havasu but not sure if we are going yet. If you take the RZR I would ask around if there is a trail to Pirates Cove.

Sounds good. Thanks!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Looks like my peeps in the back seat aren't going to make it, if you want to be on the water let me know. I can take you and the wife down to the RDP raft up so you can meet some inmates.

Sounds good. Thanks!
Opportunity for you and yours to have even more fun than expected.....awesome of SM to offer up[emoji106]

chase800

Reaction score
Looks like my peeps in the back seat aren't going to make it, if you want to be on the water let me know. I can take you and the wife down to the RDP raft up so you can meet some inmates.

That would be great!! Thank you!!

milkmoney

Reaction score
Ok. I am driving all the way from Oklahoma. Which boat do we get to go in ?????

Lol. [emoji202]

chase800

Reaction score
We are leaving Utah today at 11:00 and we will be staying at the Islander. This will be our first time and we are looking forward to having a great time and meeting some new people. Stop and have a cold drink if you see us at the islander. motorhome.jpg

She's Mine

Reaction score
We are leaving Utah today at 11:00 and we will be staying at the Islander. This will be our first time and we are looking forward to having a great time and meeting some new people. Stop and have a cold drink if you see us at the islander. View attachment 480566

Just sent you a PM touching base about cruising with us to the "Raft-up".