WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wtb f26 or mach26

Andy01

Reaction score
I had a great run as a broker for DCB back in the early to mid 2000s when Bryan was still with DCB. I do still work with Tony and Paul when possible. Just demoed that red F26 a few weeks ago with a customer of mine when it was up here for the Big Cat. I would love to see my market take off again up here!! I owned/sold about a dozen 22/26s back then. The 26 with twins is a great delta boat and sold very well up here. Are you talking about the Lime Time boat out the all green inboard that ended up back east?

I remember you doing a few back in the Brian days, Brian was a cool guy. I meet him when he took "delivery" in Yuma of his blue and white Mach 26 with Outboards. That was before he worked there. He was Charlies buddy, and Charley had helped me put my deal together with Dave. I meet Brian when I was taking delivery of my 03 Mach 26 with Teague power. (red flamed one). Tony and the crew are great to work with, I've written most of the new and pre owned dcb's this year. Tony's knowledge and attitude are second to none. I'll own a couple more in my life I'm sure. F29/F32 are still a couple of my favorite boats to drive. However the M's are bad ass!

I was referring to the i/o green one that ended up back east. This one http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/25500 you sold this one I think. That gel is one of the ones that I always think "man what were you thinking".

Boatmaster

Reaction score
Small world! Bryans old boat is up for sale now down in Texas with a wrap on it. Bryan has become one of my best friends over the years since. Bryan and Charlie are still partners in there river house in Mohave Valley. I do my best to make it down there twice a year, that's about all my liver can take now a days. That lime green inboard was the first F26 I was ever in but I wasn't ever able to sell it.

Andy01

Reaction score
Small world! Bryans old boat is up for sale now down in Texas with a wrap on it. Bryan has become one of my best friends over the years since. Bryan and Charlie are still partners in there river house in Mohave Valley. I do my best to make it down there twice a year, that's about all my liver can take now a days. That lime green inboard was the first F26 I was ever in but I wasn't ever able to sell it.

Bryan was always down to earth and would chat the boat business when he was at DCB. The guy that owns Bryans old boat called me about three weeks ago and asked me about set up. Low water pick ups, and fluting in the sponsons. That boat runs in the upper teens he said. Didn't know it was Bryans old boat. Charlie has a F26 now correct? Speed Racer deal? I remember reading about it somewhere. Shot me a pm or call me when your going up there. I'm in Havasu every other weekend, I'd jam up have a beer with you guys.

Boatmaster

Reaction score
Bryan was always down to earth and would chat the boat business when he was at DCB. The guy that owns Bryans old boat called me about three weeks ago and asked me about set up. Low water pick ups, and fluting in the sponsons. That boat runs in the upper teens he said. Didn't know it was Bryans old boat. Charlie has a F26 now correct? Speed Racer deal? I remember reading about it somewhere. Shot me a pm or call me when your going up there. I'm in Havasu every other weekend, I'd jam up have a beer with you guys.

Yes I put Charlie together with a friend of mine up here that owned Bo Risen's old all white F26 DCB logo boat. Charlie had Carlos redo the entire boat when he was running his own shop and then bought a pair of new XSs from me. I will definitely hit you up the next time I head down.

Warlock1

Reaction score
I love those seats myself. I think it would be a real secure feeling just not sure I could get used to that left hand drive. Pokey have you driven left hand drive before? How did you like it?

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
That's a nice boat. The closed bow version with very similar colors was in HB in 2000, and it ran good!

Fwiw, I love my left hand drive. I've always had rh boats until my Carrera, and the lh took about a day to get used to. Now I actually like it better.

Boat211

Reaction score
Could always ad a foot throttle. It seems a large portion of boats are right hand drive but oddly enough 7 of my 8 boats that I have owned were left hand drive.

dschifan

Reaction score
Not sure? I just know that's the style of boat he's looking for, so when I saw the ad, I decided to post the link for him. I like the simple gel design & colors though, for a 2000. It is interesting though what the prices are on 2000ish Mach 26's vs. 25 Daytona's.

My dad's 25 Daytona was a left-hand drive boat & I drove that for 13yrs w/o a problem. I didn't mind throttling with my left, so I could go either way & feel comfortable.:thumbsup

Love left hand drive on mine. I too am blown away what mach/f 26 are selling for. Mine is a 2000 and seeing some of the prices its just crazy especially this one with 2.5s and in my opinion a just ok looking interior and layout. tempting to throw mine for sale at this rate but it would be expensive lol

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
Love left hand drive on mine. I too am blown away what mach/f 26 are selling for. Mine is a 2000 and seeing some of the prices its just crazy especially this one with 2.5s and in my opinion a just ok looking interior and layout. tempting to throw mine for sale at this rate but it would be expensive lol

I agree! I dunno if my Carrera is anywhere near the same ballpark price wise as a similar dcb, but it would cost me more than it would benefit me!! Not even sure what I would replace it with.

Kct11

Reaction score
I got one 6 weeks ago. IMG_20170703_142834454.jpg

Kct11

Reaction score
Thanks. He is a nice guy, the timing was right on for me in this case. The gel design is way nicer then I thought it would be. It's truly a need to see in person boat. When we made the deal I wasn't pumped up about it at all....but it was a f26 so I went for it. It doesn't seem so busy in person like in photos, or your admiring the detail and don't realize it..... I'm loving it so far.

Right now it's insured through a independent agent using Foremost.

Andy01

Reaction score
Thanks. He is a nice guy, the timing was right on for me in this case. The gel design is way nicer then I thought it would be. It's truly a need to see in person boat. When we made the deal I wasn't pumped up about it at all....but it was a f26 so I went for it. It doesn't seem so busy in person like in photos, or your admiring the detail and don't realize it..... I'm loving it so far.

Right now it's insured through a independent agent using Foremost.

I think it's a pretty good looking boat, I am sure it is even prettier in person.

Foremost will limit liability on that boat to $100,000. far less than you would want in the event of a lose. That liability includes spill, recovery, towing, and legal. Won't get you far. Most don't know that. Anything under 77 mph and they will go higher limits. If it is written incorrectly it will fall on you. Be sure the boat is written with the true top speed, we both know that will start with a 1. That can be found on the application you signed. Not trying to write your policy, just posting for informational purposes. Congrats enjoy the boat, I would have bought if you didn't :D, well maybe depends on price j/k.

Andy01

Reaction score
Andy your red flame boat is back out west.

I wrote the insurance on it. :D Love that boat, i keep looking bigger, and keep saying to myself "the 26 can eat up the water and are fun". Almost did a bigger true tunnel cat again last week and hit the brakes. We did our honey moon in the Mach 26.

How is your boat? You've had a while now, should have kept mine.

Kct11

Reaction score
I think it's a pretty good looking boat, I am sure it is even prettier in person.

Foremost will limit liability on that boat to $100,000. far less than you would want in the event of a lose. That liability includes spill, recovery, towing, and legal. Won't get you far. Most don't know that. Anything under 77 mph and they will go higher limits. If it is written incorrectly it will fall on you. Be sure the boat is written with the true top speed, we both know that will start with a 1. That can be found on the application you signed. Not trying to write your policy, just posting for informational purposes. Congrats enjoy the boat, I would have bought if you didn't :D, well maybe depends on price j/k.
Of course you know what your talking about, and right on about amount if liability. I didn't hold back on the speed when insuring it, but haven't really read what I signed, Lol.
Feel free to pm me a quote.

Andy01

Reaction score
Of course you know what your talking about, and right on about amount if liability. I didn't hold back on the speed when insuring it, but haven't really read what I signed, Lol.
Feel free to pm me a quote.

I'd have to do a application to get a quote, you want to pm me your number I can call you? Or you can call me anytime 310 480 4285