WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Dunes time share for sale

twowheelin

Reaction score
I own a two bedroom for one week ( floating week ) . I want nothing for it. It is all paid up and the week is unused for this year. All you have to do is pay the title fee and it's yours ( about $400 ). I bought if cheap and I'm just looking to pay it forward. We bought a house and no longer need it. It's a nice place and you can use it unlimited rental For as little as $65.00 a night after your week is used. The maintenance fees are about $700 a year and for that you get your week and the you have a place to stay when ever you want. Look at it online and call with any questions. Thank you

Brian
909-289-4588

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I own a two bedroom for one week ( floating week ) . I want nothing for it. It is all paid up and the week is unused for this year. All you have to do is pay the title fee and it's yours ( about $400 ). I bought if cheap and I'm just looking to pay it forward. We bought a house and no longer need it. It's a nice place and you can use it unlimited rental For as little as $65.00 a night after your week is used. The maintenance fees are about $700 a year and for that you get your week and the you have a place to stay when ever you want. Look at it online and call with any questions. Thank you

Brian
909-289-4588
I just did a 'deed back' on mine and only had to pay for the notary. I really liked it back in the 90's and early 2k, but I built a house and then just quit using it.