WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a hunting mentor

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
I am 32 and did not grow up hunting, but it really interests me and I am looking for a mentor. I am interested in going after anything really - birds, boar, deer, elk, turkey, etc. I have my hunting license and a 12 ga, 20 ga, and .270, for now. I really don't know where to start, so I am hoping someone will mentor me and teach me more about the sport.

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
Where to start? Something like this:

Early to bed,
Early to rise,
Hunt like Hell... and make up lies

prosthogod

Reaction score
I've been hunting for 40 yrs. started in Ca when I was growing up. I've lived in Az for 22 yrs now. I hunt mainly big game, elk, deer, some javalina and turkey. I hunt Az and New Mexico mainly. If you want to hunt in Az, I can certainly help you . Pm me your contact info if you are interested. Next game draw is beginning of June for fall deer.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
I've been hunting for 40 yrs. started in Ca when I was growing up. I've lived in Az for 22 yrs now. I hunt mainly big game, elk, deer, some javalina and turkey. I hunt Az and New Mexico mainly. If you want to hunt in Az, I can certainly help you . Pm me your contact info if you are interested. Next game draw is beginning of June for fall deer.

If I thought I could swing it this year Id PM you. Maybe next year.

Is have to camp out for two weeks to get anything down here in a D zone. One day I'll win an X zone tag.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Where do you live?

Never mind. Just saw Lakewood

Oso Viejo

Reaction score
I really don't know where to start, so I am hoping someone will mentor me and teach me more about the sport.

If Randy Meisner volunteers to take you out, I'd decline.

RVR2SNO

Reaction score

Thanks. I'll send a PM.

If Randy Meisner volunteers to take you out, I'd decline.

Agreed! I'm not interested in hunting Eagles anyways.