WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Extreme Trailer Paint

shunter2005

Reaction score
Anyone know what brand paint Extreme Trailers used to use (or maybe even a paint code for white) on their trailers? The trailer sticker says "white 877" but doesn't indicate a brand. Talked to Extreme yesterday and guy in CS didn't have a clue, as they powdercoat everything now. Said just buy the whitest white I could find. Hmmmm...

Backlash

Reaction score
Sounds like pretty lame customer service on their part. I'm sorry to hear they weren't able to help you out. (Could have gotten your number and said he would check for you!) Good luck with your search though. ;)

Singleton

Reaction score
Call Adrenaline Trailers in Havasu. Frank has a ton of experience and used to work at Extreme, so he might know.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'll have to disagree w the lame customers service. Tony from extreme is a member here and has been very helpful and on it. I have some touch up paint I'll see what it says when I get home [emoji106]

shunter2005

Reaction score
I think the CS person was trying to help me out, I just don't think he knew the answer. Could he have found or asked someone who was there back then? Probably, but he was helping me with a couple of other things. I had talked to them previously and they were great. Didn't mean to sound like I was trashing them, I was just stating what I was told. Actually, I thought it was kinda funny. "Just buy the whitest white you can find." Sounds like something I would say, but it's crazy how many different whites there are.

I wasn't ticked off, I just posted because I figured many of you have Extreme trailers under your boats and thought someone might know the paint codes or manufacturer.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
For a small touch up . Believe it or not .
The "Ace brand gloss white "looks dam
Perfect .. If sprayed right

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Thought this would be more helpful but I guess not [emoji12] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458694489.463922.jpg

shunter2005

Reaction score
For a small touch up . Believe it or not .
The "Ace brand gloss white "looks dam
Perfect .. If sprayed right

Thanks for the info. Ace brand in spray can?
Like the ladder on trailer in your avatar. Got any close up pics? I am looking for ideas.

shunter2005

Reaction score
Looks nice and sturdy. What size tubing did they use on the ladder itself? Looks bigger, which is better, than 2 in. to me.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Tony from extreme is a member here and has been very helpful and on it. [emoji106]

That's news to me? I know they probably lurk on here though.. Damn near everybody does, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone from Extreme post on here? (Not saying they haven't, because it's impossible to see everything) just saying I've never seen it?

RD

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
That's news to me? I know they probably lurk on here though.. Damn near everybody does, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone from Extreme post on here? (Not saying they haven't, because it's impossible to see everything) just saying I've never seen it?

RD

Oh well maybe I wasn't supposed to say [emoji4]

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

RD

He posts on the DL. He was very helpful during my rebuild and that's why I ended up going with them.

robby dmax

Reaction score
Yes tony is around..and yes very helpful whenever they did my repaint.

Attachments

• IMAG1453.jpg
    IMAG1453.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 185

TBulger

Reaction score
They have been very helpful to us in the past also. :)

shunter2005

Reaction score

Going to fabricate a front ladder for my trailer, similar to the one on CoolCruisin's trailer and BHC VIC's Extreme trailer. Looking for protective pads for this ladder and I can't find any that look like those in the pics. Does anyone know what these are actually called and can they be found anywhere besides Extreme? They look like a hard rubber or some type of plastic. Just don't want to use a board w/carpet here. Bottom pic is a little closer.

Attachments

• FRONT LADDER 3.jpg
    FRONT LADDER 3.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 197

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Beautiful! I dig the tow flaps. Never understood why more guys don't use them.

After seeing how much damage was done on the front of the stoker from towing (rock chips) I'm getting a set that bolts into the hitch.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
After seeing how much damage was done on the front of the stoker from towing (rock chips) I'm getting a set that bolts into the hitch.

I have always used a set for going across the desert. If you're truck is lifted and the boat sits low enough, you'll find pebbles inside the boat too.

I once had a set of Road Wings. They work great if you can get over the logos on the flaps. I built a set myself that I run now, that work great. If I were to buy another off the shelf set, I'd get the Rock Tamers.

BTW- Your Stoker looks great. I saw it in Needles, back in Feb.

RM-4400_500.jpg

ROCK_TAMERS.jpg