WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fan from the Midwest

bynsl1

Reaction score
I have been watching this site for about a year from our home outside Chicago in the Chain of Lakes area. Great posts!
Nordic is building me a new 26 deck with twin 300 Verado's which they started on Friday!!! :)

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have been watching this site for about a year from our home outside Chicago in the Chain of Lakes area. Great posts!
Nordic is building me a new 26 deck with twin 300 Verado's which they started on Friday!!! :)

Welcome to RDP!! Congrats on the new boat - sounds like it is going to be a fantastic summer for you! I hope you'll post some pictures of the build :thumbup: :thumbup:

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus. [emoji202][emoji106]

Very cool on the new sled. Make sure u put up pics. [emoji41]

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Welcome 👍🍻

Good luck with the build - going with DB & MM - post up progress pics when you can.

Halvecto

Reaction score
Shout out to WI/IL! You plan on running the Nordic up there? You will get to the channels between lakes in a hurry :D. I've been to the races at Blarney's many times. We used to boat up in the Chain 'O Lakes often while living in western suburbs. Good friend of mine is on Lake County Sheriff's marine safety unit during summers.

River guys would be surprised to see what they get going up there. The "run what you brung" guys are a kick to watch. The boating season is just too short....

[video=youtube_https;Sayv248e6J0]https://youtu.be/Sayv248e6J0[/video]

bynsl1

Reaction score
Very cool. Yes, we will be running the chain in the Nordic between wake zones :). Our current 2008 Checkmate ZT 240 bought new in 2012 only has 35 hours on it which we have for sale so that tells how short the season really is!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Twin 300's on a 26 is gonna be a bad mamma jamma!! Looking forward to watching it come together!

Welcome to the forum!

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, and I too am excited to see pics of the build. You have the gel coat rendering pic at least yet? :D

Roaddawg

Reaction score
Looks great :thumbsup Cant wait to see the finished product

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
View attachment 473484

Here is the design:thumbup:

That is so bad ass, what a ride. I took the liberty of converting to a graphic file so mobile users can see too. :thumbup:

nordictest2.png

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to RDP newbie......I'm by far a fan of whackers....but boat looks pretty sick. :thumbup:

CobraDave

Reaction score
Sweet!!! How fast do you guys think it will go

hvnfun

Hvnfun
Reaction score

Know the area well, have family that lives outside of Kenosha that come here for every memorial day weekend. That's a lot of boat for up there but will be a lot of fun.

bynsl1

Reaction score
Nordic John posted pictures today under new builds. On its way to rigging.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
So. Much. Want... looks amazing.

Singleton

Reaction score

Great boating location. Parents on a house on FOX when I was in college. Maybe days and night on grass lake :)

bynsl1

Reaction score
As far as inland chains of lakes, it's good. Police boats sit everywhere now which is not a big deal but it always feels like big brother watching your every move out there.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Yours looks amazing as well. Thanks
I saw your boat being rigged up this Spring. Engines were in the shop but not mounted yet.
Was hoping to see the finished product, particularly the back end, but I didn't get back in there. Any chance to see a few pics of it? How's the performance with the twins, bottom and top ends?
I considered twins but got shot down by the Mrs. immediately. ..lol

DGS

Reaction score

Bynsl1,

I just moved to Fox Lake in December, looking forward to Spring, hope to see you out on the lake. Sweet boat!

Derek