WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

South Side Havasu Pool House for rent

Bad*Nan

Brown-Chicken-Brown-Cow
Reaction score
As i'm sure many of you know, we recently purchased this awesome place thanks to Stacy! Now we need some RDP friends to help us enjoy it. Please check calendar on VRBO (Listing ID 847210) for available dates, and PM / email me with any questions or to reserve. RDP discount applies of course!

Recently remodeled 3 bed 2 bath home is perfect for entertaining and enjoying the Havasu lifestyle!

Spacious kitchen boasts new stainless steel appliances with double oven, chisel cut granite countertops, and dark wood cabinets. Open split floor plan lets the living, dining and kitchen areas all feel like one great room. Natural stone tile flows throughout the home, including bathrooms, and bedrooms are plushly carpeted.

Master bedroom is very roomy with a large walk-in closet, double vanity in the on-suite bathroom, and beautifully tiled walk in shower. Sliding glass door gives access to the patio and pool area. Light blocking shade over the door keeps the room cool and dim when you are ready to rest.

Bedroom #2 has a queen sized bed and 40" LCD TV with full cable & wifi hooked up.

Bedroom #3 has a full sized bed, as well as bunk beds with twin over full size, and flat screen TV with cable.

2nd bathroom has lovely tile work in the shower and bathtub and vanity with chiseled granite counter top.

Enjoy paradise outside with a pool and spa with water feature, horseshoe pits, plenty of seating, umbrellas for shade, BBQ and bar set. Back yard is completely walled in for privacy. Front and back yard both have decorative landscape lighting for the perfect ambiance.

Great south side location puts you close to everything! Sara Park is just 5 minutes away - enjoy hiking & mountain bike trails, the dog park, bmx/motocross tracks, baseball fields, and watch fireworks right from the backyard. There are several markets right around the corner, including Basha's. Cattail Cove state park is 15 min down Hwy 95 with a convenient boat launch. A 30 minute drive south will take you to Parker, perfect for a day trip!

Our house is your house - just pack your bag & enjoy your stay!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Beautiful home! I saw this one and thought I sent an email but not sure I got a reply? Don't quote me though as I sent a lot of emails for DS. Just booked for DS too :grumble::grumble::grumble:

Bad*Nan

Brown-Chicken-Brown-Cow
Reaction score
Beautiful home! I saw this one and thought I sent an email but not sure I got a reply? Don't quote me though as I sent a lot of emails for DS. Just booked for DS too :grumble::grumble::grumble:
Hi! Probably wasn't ours... we just listed on vrbo Monday. Unfortunately booked for DS already but open for for all other holidays so far [emoji4]

Bad*Nan

Brown-Chicken-Brown-Cow
Reaction score
$195/night (on vrbo for $225), holiday weekends $100 off total, minimum stays are required.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Bitchen place Nan.....congrats. :thumbup:

How much for a week stay??

McScrewy

Yea Yea...
Reaction score
Bitchen place Nan.....congrats.[emoji106]
Thank you, Nan and I are super stoked about our new home away. This is Drew btw, so depending on the week of stay we believe $950/7 days is a pretty good deal. Plus cleaning fees and such. And granted that it isn't a holiday week/weekend.
Bitchen place Nan.....congrats.[emoji106]

McScrewy

Yea Yea...
Reaction score
Is may 27-30 available and how much per night ?
Hello, we have had a few inquiries for the memorial weekend, but as of right now it is still available. Rdp members rate is $1000 + 125 cleaning.
Thank you for your inquiry.

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
Do you have availability for the weekend of June 18th? The house we usually rent is not available, thanks.

welldigger00

Reaction score
I PM'd you I think. If it didn't go through, call me! 9097440458. I wanna book for July !

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Hello, we have had a few inquiries for the memorial weekend, but as of right now it is still available. Rdp members rate is $1000 + 125 cleaning.
Thank you for your inquiry.

Hello! That weekend is open, please pm or email me with any questions ([email protected] ) thanks!
Interested in 7/13 - 7/17

Please PM the RDP rate for all 4 nights including cleaning.

Thanks!

Joe

McScrewy

Yea Yea...
Reaction score
No sorry, it's already been booked, but keep us on mind for your next trip!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Is it available for Desert Storm?? I checked VRBO and it said yes, but wanted to double-check. I text Amanda yesterday but didn't hear back. Looking to lock something down ASAP and would like to do it outside of VRBO to avoid the excess fees they charge.

4/18 arrival and departure 4/22

Thanks
Joe
661-993-9192

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
Is it available for Desert Storm?? I checked VRBO and it said yes, but wanted to double-check. I text Amanda yesterday but didn't hear back. Looking to lock something down ASAP and would like to do it outside of VRBO to avoid the excess fees they charge.

4/18 arrival and departure 4/22

Thanks
Joe
661-993-9192

Planning early this year! I like your thinking.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Planning early this year! I like your thinking.
Yep. Bringing all the kids and it's Jen's first time so don't want to scramble at the last minute and we want a nice house.