WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

24' cuddy cabin wind shield

Mhemperly

Reaction score
Hey guys! Newbie, and first post. My family has a 24' daycruiser that my grandfather ordered brand new in 1979. One summer when I was a kid we were out on lake mead and broke the wind shield. My dad and I have made some calls to find out about getting a new one made but haven't had much luck. Any suggestions?

Mike
Here she is

Rickybobby

Reaction score
20 sprecta's dad just had this one built. i have a call into him to find out where he got it. I am pretty sure it was a shop in Havasu. I'll let you know.
rb

ps
Does your boat have a name???

Attachments

• IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 168

Mhemperly

Reaction score
That would be awesome thank you! The boat doesn't have a name. My grandfather bought it in 79 and had it in Parker and some time between then and 1986 (when I was born) they sold the river house there and got a place in Henderson where the boat lived most of its life. We have it back in California now.

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Not to bash on Finney's but I have heard more bad than good ??? Something about not returning phone calls??

Anyway, Mh, my connection said he thought they had an extra windshield (I think he said they ordered 3 of them at the time) and the extra one might be for sale?? Are you interested in the entire windshield or just part of it?? I am trying to tie up the loose ends but one guy is in Havasu and the other is near Bakersfield (both are ol skool and spend very little time on the computer!!!!). Let me know, and I will try to pin them down.

rb

Mhemperly

Reaction score
Rickybobby: we would be interested in the whole windshield. My dad lives in Lancaster so he is only an hour and a half from Bakersfield. But honestly either one would work. Let me know. We will buy it asap.

Mike

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Rickybobby: we would be interested in the whole windshield. My dad lives in Lancaster so he is only an hour and a half from Bakersfield. But honestly either one would work. Let me know. We will buy it asap.

Mike

I have a call into him and will get back to you as soon as he lets me know.
rb