WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

After Party

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
What was everyone's thoughts of the after party this year compared to last year? I thought it was kick ass over the top. Dave and Stacy out did them selves this year. The DJ kept the the dance floor full all night, the bar tenders worked thier asses off, and the food was good. How could it be improved for next year? (I don't think it can be. Imo) It was good to put same faces to names and, meeting new members. Thanks again Dave, Stacy, and sponsors. If it wasn't for you guys it would never happen.

HallettBill

Reaction score
Many thanks to the sponsors and RDP crew for making this a great night.we had a blast.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Put a neon sign above the booze bar that there was beer outside. :D

I really don't know how you could improve on that.

Thank you to all involved.

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
What a great time, glad we got there early. I wouldn't change a thing and thank you to everyone that made this possible.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Who was the young shirtless drunk kid?

headshothills

Reaction score
After Party was awesome, dont think it could have gotten any better other than being bigger to accommodate all the people. Thanks again to Dave, Stacy, and all of the sponsor who made it happen.

Ultra247

Reaction score
The afterparty was awesome. We drank and danced the night away. Music was good. Crowd was friendly. No improvements required!!

Thanks again Stacy and Dave and Sponsors. Great way to close out a great weekend!!

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
that was hallet21s lil brother.

Met hallet21 and saw the brother taking selfies with his shirt off, hey kid likes to party.:D I want to apologize if I bumped into anyone or stepped on your toes on the dance floor. I was the rather large guy in the red vintage RDP shirt dancing by myself.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

that was hallet21s lil brother.

Security kicked Hallett21 out, and I couldn't figure out why Because Lorne is a pretty mellow guy.. LOL He came back later and security said "No" I said "yes" and took him back inside.. :D Now it kinda makes sense.

After Party was awesome, dont think it could have gotten any better other than being bigger to accommodate all the people. Thanks again to Dave, Stacy, and all of the sponsor who made it happen.

100% correct.. We need a bigger venue. That's why I tried to tell everyone to get their early, because that building is only so large. There were several instances where we had to close the doors and not let anyone in the place. :(

It really sucks because I had to tell some good friends of mine they couldn't get in several times that night. Sometimes people would walk out front to smoke, and couldn't get back in, and the rest of their friends were in there etc. Generally speaking during the peak times, if someone walked out, then Arlene would let someone else get in. Then there was about 25 people outside waiting to get in, and I looked up and saw Jim Nichols and Karl waiting at the stairs.. So obviously we just let him in, and some people were pissed.

I'm not a club promoter / party promoter guy, so it bums me out to tell people no. I'm looking into some bigger venues for next year, but I really like that large bar in the banquet room, and the fact that it is climate controlled, and protected from rain / etc..

Things I can improve upon. I'd like to do more for the sponsors during the party itself, without impacting the "vibe" of the party. I have a few ideas on that already. As it sits I'll be writing articles for most of them as a thank you to sponsoring the event.

RD

headshothills

Reaction score
Security kicked Hallett21 out, and I couldn't figure out why Because Lorne is a pretty mellow guy.. LOL He came back later and security said "No" I said "yes" and took him back inside.. :D Now it kinda makes sense.

100% correct.. We need a bigger venue. That's why I tried to tell everyone to get their early, because that building is only so large. There were several instances where we had to close the doors and not let anyone in the place. :(

It really sucks because I had to tell some good friends of mine they couldn't get in several times that night. Sometimes people would walk out front to smoke, and couldn't get back in, and the rest of their friends were in there etc. Generally speaking during the peak times, if someone walked out, then Arlene would let someone else get in. Then there was about 25 people outside waiting to get in, and I looked up and saw Jim Nichols and Karl waiting at the stairs.. So obviously we just let him in, and some people were pissed.

I'm not a club promoter / party promoter guy, so it bums me out to tell people no. I'm looking into some bigger venues for next year, but I really like that large bar in the banquet room, and the fact that it is climate controlled, and protected from rain / etc..

Things I can improve upon. I'd like to do more for the sponsors during the party itself, without impacting the "vibe" of the party. I have a few ideas on that already. As it sits I'll be writing articles for most of them as a thank you to sponsoring the event.

RD

Dave the party was great, you definitely out did yourself by miles, but as you and I both discussed out back on the porch, the size was the only thing holding it back from being even bigger than what it was, and having to turn down close friends from getting in Im sure wasnt the greatest feeling... Either way, that was the only constructive criticism I could give, cause everything else was off the charts!!

milkmoney

Reaction score

Lol. I actually asked him to zip up his shirt/jacket , told him nobody wanted to see it that and it wasn't cool.

He did and said only cause he respected me , finally someone respected me lol
He was hammered and budman told him to go play with his friends [emoji12][emoji41].

I would say size could be improved as stated. I think we actually enjoyed jus watching everyone have a great time , drinking and dancing.

I noticed that I didn't know 3/4 of the people there. Not saying we need name tags , would of like to may have met some new folks , but I am grateful for the ones I do know. That I seen there.

Again we thank dave and Stacy and the sponsors that make this happen. [emoji106][emoji106]

JaniG

Reaction score
I loved everything about this year's after party. Last year, not so much. Javalina was always fun. Lighting, couches, bar height tables to socialize around make a difference. Loved the DJ too.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
The afterparty was awesome! I have some great pics and video but I'll have to post up later. Monday is turning out to be ....well....Monday here at work

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I thought the venue was fantastic. The video's of the river/boating was a great touch. :thumbsup

Dave and Stacy did a fantastic job as usual and the end result was a winner.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

RD

we did a deal like this in vegas one time where I rented a empty store...seems like it was 12000 sq ft.. think I got it for a grand cash w/ 5k sec deposit...

we set up a hard bar and filled a kids pool with beer ice & sodas...... put a band in the corner and party on... went good till about 2am when people no one knew started showing up ... burn out contests and fights in the parking lot.....:grumble:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Whatever you do keep that DJ...:thumbsup

You out did yourself Dave, totally bitchin.

More stalls in the guys batroom, apparently there was a line all night. I just peed off of the back porch :D

The DJ is the same DJ from the first two years, we didn't get him last year. Most all of the staff from this year from the whole event are already booked for next year. ;).

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Awesome job Stacy and Dave! Thank you guys very much. The party was great.

As stated earlier in the thread, name tags would be a great idea. Maybe a little station near the entrance where people can write their name on the tag.

What a great time. Can't wait for next year!

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
We had an absolute blast....huge thanks to Stacy,Dave and all of the sponsors.[emoji41][emoji106][emoji482][emoji898]

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
I thought the whole event was amazing! We will be there every year from here on out!! So many awesome people!! Dave you have made an awesome thing here!!!
Can't wait for my wife to experience this!! So fun!

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score

I feel like he had a pretty good time...:D

p2069869566-6.jpg

p2014421653-6.jpg

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Awesome job Stacy and Dave! Thank you guys very much. The party was great.

As stated earlier in the thread, name tags would be a great idea. Maybe a little station near the entrance where people can write their name on the tag.

What a great time. Can't wait for next year!

Who needs name tags when your name is printed on the shirt.
Image1462234766.811227.jpg

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
So in a little surprise for you guys.. The photo booth people are shooting me a digital copy of all the pictures taken that night. :D

Jesus - now you can make some serious $$$$ by charging people to have theirs dropped from the line up.... :D

dezrtracer

Reaction score
We had a great time !! Nice to see Dave and Stacy & meet McRib & Mr & Mrs Shintoo and a few others that I can't remember :drink:drink.... Thank You Dave , Stacy and all the people who made this party so fun . :thumbsup::thumbsup:thumbsup . Hope to make it next year too .

Lyn

shueman

Reaction score
So in a little surprise for you guys.. The photo booth people are shooting me a digital copy of all the pictures taken that night. :D

Dave, I want to contact the Photo Booth guy for our REGATTA ... f'n great idea :thumbsup
Msg or Text me the contact info pls ...

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Shintoooo and his better half

Image1462252951.643029.jpg

When Shintoooo stops dancing....this is what's left behind [emoji3]

Image1462253125.105232.jpg

Photographers need to be in pictures too...

Image1462253020.315199.jpg

Budman

Image1462253172.572200.jpg

The infamous prostate parade....

Image1462253234.210916.jpg

Can't say I'd do anything different....look at this scene it was off the hook! The beer bar outside on the down-low was clutch btw...

Image1462253300.302883.jpg