WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stepped bottom 270 Hallet info please

28Eliminator

Reaction score
My brother and I looked at a boat over the weekend... 95 270 hallet, stepped bottom. 600sc, XR drive with a extension box. What kind of speeds should this run?, and any issues with this setup on this boat that anyone knows of?

Any input would be appreciated.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Runs and rides better than my Chapparell. 😎

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
My brother and I looked at a boat over the weekend... 95 270 hallet, stepped bottom. 600sc, XR drive with a extension box. What kind of speeds should this run?, and any issues with this setup on this boat that anyone knows of?

Any input would be appreciated.

i remember last time I gave imput:(:p

and again... driveit and see for your self...:finger

skav

Reaction score
95 or 05? 95 should have been straight

skav

Reaction score
Talk to hallettboy but the single is supposedly better/less prone to tossing than the two step.

skav

Reaction score
Also, I think his runs 90ish with - 3.3. Not sure how big the mill is though.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Talk to hallettboy but the single is supposedly better/less prone to tossing than the two step.

Also, I think his runs 90ish with - 3.3. Not sure how big the mill is though.

Thanks, I'll send HB a PM and see what he thinks about it. The owner is firm on his price, and not willing to budge. Broker wont put the boat on the water unless there's an on OFFER on the table, and a deposit. Maybe that's typical, I'm not sure.. but they don't seem to be too concerned about selling the boat.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll send HB a PM and see what he thinks about it. The owner is firm on his price, and not willing to budge. Broker wont put the boat on the water unless there's an on OFFER on the table, and a deposit. Maybe that's typical, I'm not sure.. but they don't seem to be too concerned about selling the boat.

Broker is an idiot. How can you make a deposit on the unknown? Is it the white, yellow, red one? Has a set of Merc or Dana tabs I think with ITS?

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Broker is an idiot. How can you make a deposit on the unknown? Is it the white, yellow, red one? Has a set of Merc or Dana tabs I think with ITS?

This one.

Image1462301699.446348.jpg

Image1462301716.119538.jpg

skav

Reaction score

I'll sell your brother my straight bottom open bow for the same price they are asking and with less hours.

Way better deal-trust me. I'll even let him water test it;)

28Eliminator

Reaction score
I'll sell your brother my straight bottom open bow for the same price they are asking and with less hours.

Way better deal-trust me. I'll even let him water test it;)

He's in limbo now.. Lol. I let him know.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

A broker did that with me on my first boat purchase. I logged into my bank account from my phone, showed him the balance and said, K thanks bye. I bought the next boat on my list.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
A broker did that with me on my first boat purchase. I logged into my bank account from my phone, showed him the balance and said, K thanks bye. I bought the next boat on my list.

Right on!!! Being in sales I never ever size anyone up. Had a guy from Dubai that looked homeless buy a fleet of F450's. No one else gave him the time of day.