WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB 21 RC V drive

gravels

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 21 RC V drive 80s-90s era Have Cash thank you Dan 949-606-6724

bobbyj55

bobcat
Reaction score
Looking for a 21 RC V drive 80s era full floors Ski Boat not looking for a ton of HP would buy less motor if that works Have Cash thanx Dan 949-606-6724

there is a shiada just advertised on maxed out marine,today.

braindead

Reaction score
Hey Dan,

This is Brian from across the street at arrowhead. Saw this one on Craigslist last week, not sure if you want to go that hardcore with the 80's color scheme, but it would sure turns some heads up at arrowhead.

Guess I could get used to looking at it next door, since it's only for the summer. :drink

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/5550656976.html

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Hey Dan,

This is Brian from across the street at arrowhead. Saw this one on Craigslist last week, not sure if you want to go that hardcore with the 80's color scheme, but it would sure turns some heads up at arrowhead.

Guess I could get used to looking at it next door, since it's only for the summer. :drink

If that boat was white it would have sold a long time ago........Just sayin':rolleyes

gravels

Reaction score
Hey Dan,

Hi Brian good to hear from you checked out this 22 on Monday beautiful build rigging insane but a bit much for arrowhead would like a clean 21 RC thanks for the info when are you bringing boat up ? I may bum a ski ride now that I have no boat ! LOL see you soon PS Bottle of Jack ? :skull

aaronschiada

Reaction score
how much you looking to spend? not that I'm selling....

AuggieBenDoggie

Reaction score
Hi Brian good to hear from you checked out this 22 on Monday beautiful build rigging insane but a bit much for arrowhead would like a clean 21 RC thanks for the info when are you bringing boat up ? I may bum a ski ride now that I have no boat ! LOL see you soon PS Bottle of Jack ? :skull

Nothing is too much for Arrowhead. Speed limit doesn't apply to Schiada's up there.

braindead

Reaction score

Not sure when I can make it up there yet, works busy and the boats still in pieces. Almost got the engine back in it, but still have gauges to wire up, so fingers crossed it will be before June. And ski rides are on the house, no worries!:thumbsup

gravels

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 21 RC V drive 80s-90s era Have Cash thank you Dan 949-606-6724
Bought this beautiful 21 RC V drive today thank you Paul and thank you river Daves image.jpg

tony

Reaction score
Congrats on your new to you 21! It looks great I even notice no cleats on the deck which is cool. Post up some more pictures when you can. Enjoy your new ride they are getting harder and harder to find...

AuggieBenDoggie

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase. Is it going up to Arrowhead?

Looks like they had another schiada next to it too.

28skater

Reaction score
Congrats on your new to you 21! It looks great I even notice no cleats on the deck which is cool. Post up some more pictures when you can. Enjoy your new ride they are getting harder and harder to find...

What up with your's Tony?

gravels

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase. Is it going up to Arrowhead?

Looks like they had another schiada next to it too.
yes heading for arrowhead after Jim @ Wilkes marine goes thru and tweaks it for altitude and yes he has another one same set up with 540 tall deck Super clean beautiful boat
Thank you

Wbinder

Reaction score
Any other schiadas out there, were lookin for the same deal

Keys22Howie

Reaction score
Make that two of us. I'm looking for something similar as well. Let me know what's out there. Thanks

aaronschiada

Reaction score
I'd like to get out there soon! I'm waiting on my v drive to come back from Casale. When you going next?

ill be out there this weekend so get that v-drive in by thursday!! hahaha!! a lot a guys on here lookin for a schiada just like yours...;) id like to do Arrowhead at some point. Going to naci for memorial and bass lake for the 4th. im sure some river trips in between.

AuggieBenDoggie

Reaction score
yes heading for arrowhead after Jim @ Wilkes marine goes thru and tweaks it for altitude and yes he has another one same set up with 540 tall deck Super clean beautiful boat
Thank you

Brummett has mine right now. It should be in the water before Memorial Day. We are dock 19South.

If you're keeping yours in the water or on a hoist might want to track down a stainless three blade for Arrowhead.

aaronschiada

Reaction score
Brummett has mine right now. It should be in the water before Memorial Day. We are dock 19South.

If you're keeping yours in the water or on a hoist might want to track down a stainless three blade for Arrowhead.

No disrespect, but I would not run an SS prop if you are running over 500HP. I understanding your reasoning with the rust factor, I've thrown ears off SS props with 600-700HP. And if you guys have thrown prob ears you know what kinda damage that can do. My 2 cents.

rivergames

Reaction score
No disrespect, but I would not run an SS prop if you are running over 500HP. I understanding your reasoning with the rust factor, I've thrown ears off SS props with 600-700HP. And if you guys have thrown prob ears you know what kinda damage that can do. My 2 cents.

90% of race boats run stainless props., Some with over 2000+ HP

I run a stainless prop on my 20' river boat with 900+ Hp.

Steel props throw ears too.

Bottom line, ALL props should be checked for cracks every time they are dropped in the water. I know I don't check every time, but I should

AuggieBenDoggie

Reaction score

Arrowhead is 35mph. When I bought the prop from Bergeron Marine they wouldn't sell it to me until I explained it was for Arrowhead. I have a two blade steel for everywhere else.

welldigger00

Reaction score
Yeah, these things are getting hot! I've had three or four want to buy my boat, and after talking with Lee, he says he gets calls all the time. It's a definite investment, and the fact Lee only makes one or two a year means they'll keep their value. How did your dads boat turn out?

rivergames

Reaction score
If someone wants a bare (most holes filled and completely re-gelled) hull 21' RC v-drive, with a new triple axel trailer, casale v-drive, T400 tranny and the majority of all the rigging... PM me

aaronschiada

Reaction score
90% of race boats run stainless props., Some with over 2000+ HP

I run a stainless prop on my 20' river boat with 900+ Hp.

Steel props throw ears too.

Bottom line, ALL props should be checked for cracks every time they are dropped in the water. I know I don't check every time, but I should

Again....no disrespect....why does Bergeron and Lee as well as many others I've spoken too advise the same thing? Yes, props should be maintained and X-rayed annually regardless of what material. However, the tinsile strength on alloy steel far is greater than that of SS, which means less flex, and less likely to break. With that being said, SS does flex more which can at mph to your boat, hence the reason why some racers will run them........at least that's what I was told.

rivergames

Reaction score
Again....no disrespect....why does Bergeron and Lee as well as many others I've spoken too advise the same thing? Yes, props should be maintained and X-rayed annually regardless of what material. However, the tinsile strength on alloy steel far is greater than that of SS, which means less flex, and less likely to break. With that being said, SS does flex more which can at mph to your boat, hence the reason why some racers will run them........at least that's what I was told.

Not sure on the reasons anymore. There are quite a few that prefer steel over stainless. I just know quite a few of the digital cut props are a stainless material. The stainless prop on my 20' was a forged stainless deal.

aaronschiada

Reaction score
Not sure on the reasons anymore. There are quite a few that prefer steel over stainless. I just know quite a few of the digital cut props are a stainless material. The stainless prop on my 20' was a forged stainless deal.

I'm sure it's one of those "personal preference" things. But Lee won't even sell a v-drive boat with a stainless prop. Btw....I'm only talking v-drives.

rivergames

Reaction score
I'm sure it's one of those "personal preference" things. But Lee won't even sell a v-drive boat with a stainless prop. Btw....I'm only talking v-drives.

Correct, me too.

I'm thinking it is what you say. A "personal preference" call.

Although, Lee and Bergeron are very knowledgeable when it comes to v-drives.

I lost the ear on our steel prop and it rolled my crackerbox. Since then, we always just ran stainless. That could have been just a older steel prop that didn't get checked enough. Who knowns?!?!

gravels

Reaction score

Yes thank you I think my neighbor Peckham has a 3 blade I'll throw it on she will live at s-510 Come by for a beer when in the hood thanx Dan

AuggieBenDoggie

Reaction score
Yes thank you I think my neighbor Peckham has a 3 blade I'll throw it on she will live at s-510 Come by for a beer when in the hood thanx Dan

Just looked at the photos, she looks great. I'll be up there almost every weekend from June on. Ill hit you up for a beer for sure.

Idk if anyone told you but don't be surprised when the gel develops blisters. The mountain spring water does that to some of the Schiadas.

gravels

Reaction score
Just looked at the photos, she looks great. I'll be up there almost every weekend from June on. Ill hit you up for a beer for sure.

Idk if anyone told you but don't be surprised when the gel develops blisters. The mountain spring water does that to some of the Schiadas.
Yes I just sold my 21 RC here on River Daves had a IO boat spent the summer in the water had originally been built for a judge in north Bay had the Arrowhead acne lol I'm putting a hydro hoist in for this one !

welldigger00

Reaction score
I'm meadow bay multiple 6. I'm a running springs native, so I didn't qualify for a single slip;)