WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First day back from vacation. Am I the only one?

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
I am a victim of Vacagover, Kind of like a vacation hangover.. I'm here but my brain is still out floating on the lake...

TLAW719

Reaction score
Nope. Definitely not the only one. I'm pretty unmotivated for work today.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Don't go back to work until tomorrow. Going to be super busy so hopefully that helps keep my mind from drifting away and dreaming of our 7 day trip to Havasu in a little over 30 days.....

TLAW719

Reaction score
Don't go back to work until tomorrow. Going to be super busy so hopefully that helps keep my mind from drifting away and dreaming of our 7 day trip to Havasu in a little over 30 days.....

That's going to be awesome. I might be out there during that time. If I am we will have to meet up.

Yesterday was a struggle.

You're new boat looks freaking sick. Would love to go for a ride in it. I can see it being real hard to be away from it lol. I got a good picture of it when you dropped a passenger off on your toon.

Reactions: SJP

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
My first day back was yesterday. My feet hurt, toe is bruised, neck hurts for some reason, and mild sunburn on my back. Aside from that, I have a question -

Am i the only one that gets super stressed and anxious the moment I start driving home? I immediately feel guilty for taking a vacation, feel like it was "too much" and worry about everything possible i have going on during the drive home. I think I posted about that before, man I had it bad Sunday. Super anxiety

Meaney77

Reaction score
Me too, 1st day back after being in Havasu since Wednesday. Not very motivated or productive. Hard to leave yesterday when the weather was finally good.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
My first day back was yesterday. My feet hurt, toe is bruised, neck hurts for some reason, and mild sunburn on my back. Aside from that, I have a question -

Haha, I got a bit beat up myself.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score

Am i the only one that gets super stressed and anxious the moment I start driving home? I immediately feel guilty for taking a vacation, feel like it was "too much" and worry about everything possible i have going on during the drive home. I think I posted about that before, man I had it bad Sunday. Super anxiety

I don't get stressed, but I try to make sure my first day back has a plan... or otherwise I drift off and get nothing done. Also, letting my mind work on what I have to do keeps me from getting bummed that we're going home. Plus I start counting down till our next trip back to da lake!!

Meaney77

Reaction score

Even though I am on vacation, I still try and log on periodically and stay on top of email and make sure I am not blind sided by anything at work.

I get stressed the minute we get home and start unloading everything. Its crazy the amount of stuff that gets packed and unpacked, then the laundry and everything else. Its a bit overwhelming.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I used to get a little stressed and sad on the drive home. Now the drive from the ramp to my house isn't far enough to stress. And whenever I'm stressing too much at work, I just get off a little early and launch the boat for an hour or 2. Stress gone!

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
We went home Saturday afternoon...we both still went to bed at 830 last night. :drink

Feeling good today though. :tbi

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Was on my phone throughout the weekend... I just get too anxious when I don't know what is going on back in the office. Started hitting work again Sunday afternoon when we returned.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
I'll get back to normal Friday, just in time for the weekend.

headshothills

Reaction score
Worked remotely from the Havasu rental yesterday came home last night, and was off hitting the ground with meeting this morning... yesterday seemed to help ease into today, thats for sure....

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Made it home at 2pm yesterday and spent the rest of the day cleaning up and relaxing. Spending that extra day really helped with the wind down but yeah I still don't want to be at work this week...lol

Rajobigguy

Reaction score

I have that feeling every morning.