WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu project

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Finally after several years we're getting around to freshing up the look to the Havasu house. Project will consist of all new floors, going with 12"x24" tiles. I purchased the tiles from Dan over at Tile Exports in Havasu. Dan did a great job, easy to work with, and very competitive pricing.

Floors are being demo/installed by Wright Way Flooring "Always Floored" here on RDP. Jeff has been easy to work thus far, punctual, returns calls, and trustworthy.He just started yesterday with all demo, which went very smooth and remarkably clean from what I thought it would be like with all the grinding going on. Today fracture membrane was done. I'll post up a few pics as the process continues. He's also installing 5" baseboards that I got a killer deal on from "Outcoled" her on the boards.

We're also changing all kitchen and bathroom countertops to Quartz. Recently I used Rustoliums Cabinet Restoration product on my bathroom cabinets.I painted them to the espresso color and they came out nice. Product had good reviews for durability. I went this route as I'm on a budget. Long story short, I choose to have someone paint all my kitchen cabinets rather than working when in Havasu. I scheduled Matko painting in Havasu and will use same product and add hardware in a few weeks after countertops go in.

Pretty excited to have this makeover take place.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 22

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This is gonna be bad ass.. Do you care if I put it in the RiverPads section so it's easier to reference in the future?

RD

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
This is gonna be bad ass.. Do you care if I put it in the RiverPads section so it's easier to reference in the future?

RD

Dave, put it in there after its done. It's better in the lounge for now.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Floors are done, I couldn't be more happy with the floor job and baseboards, Jeff "Always Floored" did a great job. No delays, no problems, finished on time, quality of install was excellent, received daily updates, and I didn't have to supervise the job. Left him the key, a week later, cameback and the job was done. Thanks Jeff! And thx RDP for allowing me to meet Jeff last month. Next will be countertops, looks like after memorial, and then cabinets being painted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 21

Always Floored

Reaction score
Floors are done, I couldn't be more happy with the floor job and baseboards, Jeff "Always Floored" did a great job. No delays, no problems, finished on time, quality of install was excellent, received daily updates, and I didn't have to supervise the job. Left him the key, a week later, cameback and the job was done. Thanks Jeff! And thx RDP for allowing me to meet Jeff last month. Next will be countertops, looks like after memorial, and then cabinets being painted.

Thanks for the kind words Matt. You are very welcome. Thank you for the work, I greatly appreciate it.

Spot

Reaction score
Awesome.... I didn't know we had a flooring guy on the board.. He would have definitely had some work at my place...

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Looks nice Matt:thumbsup

Does this mean the rental price is gonna be going up? :D

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Countertops are installed, changed out bathroom mirrors and lights, trying to figure out backsplash. Wife wants subway in kitchen, just grabbed some samples today to give her more options. Kitchen cabinets getting painted next week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 29

rivergames

Reaction score
Beautiful update you have going there and nice tile job! :thumbsup

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Cabinets completed today in kitchen, can't wait to see them in person. Still need to figure out backsplash and I'm done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 24

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Yes indeed, especially the floors😀, lol

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Jeff "always floored" here on the boards finished up my back splash a few months ago. I wanted to update with a few pics. Jeff installed my floors, baseboards, and back splash. I was very happy with his work and easy to manage the project from Ca.

Dave, you mentioned moving this thread to projects at some point. It may be useful to someone down the road and easier to find.

Attachments

• IMG_5912.jpg
    IMG_5912.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5858.jpg
    IMG_5858.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5861.JPG
    IMG_5861.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 18