WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lenders and Builders

jailbird141

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right section for this question but, the wife and I bought a lot, on the island, in Havasu last year. We are hoping start building on it this year. We live in California and are looking for lenders and builders to start talking to. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? We talked to Arizona Homes when we bought the lot and were very impressed. However, we want to explore all options. Again, any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Oldschool Boats works in the lending biz. His company does construction loans in AZ. Shoot Joe a pm.

We are just starting our search for a lot in Havasu. Our CA home will be on the market next month.

We have been considering Seville Builders. They seem reasonable for what you get for the price.
My wife likes the 2070 model and I like the 2003 for the larger garage.

I'd be interested in what you decide to build.

jailbird141

Reaction score
Thanks. I will definitely get in touch with him as a starting point. As far as building, I have a floor plan I like, going to find a builder to build what I want. Once I secure a lender I will know what our budget will be.

outboardrick

Reaction score
Oldschool Boats works in the lending biz. His company does construction loans in AZ. Shoot Joe a pm.

We are just starting our search for a lot in Havasu. Our CA home will be on the market next month.

We have been considering Seville Builders. They seem reasonable for what you get for the price.
My wife likes the 2070 model and I like the 2003 for the larger garage.

I'd be interested in what you decide to build.

Seville built my home late last year...PM me if you'd like any info.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Seville built my home late last year...PM me if you'd like any info.

Excellent! I appreciate that. Did you choose one of their floor plans or build a custom?

I would like to know if you are happy with your home and if you would use them to build again. That would sum it up for me :)

outboardrick

Reaction score
Excellent! I appreciate that. Did you choose one of their floor plans or build a custom?

I would like to know if you are happy with your home and if you would use them to build again. That would sum it up for me :)

I built the 1770 model with a couple of exterior tweeks. I can't say I'm happy and don't know that I'd use him again.....but I have nothing to compare the experience with. Had a lot of issues going through the build that worked out in the end, but still a lot of issues. I have a build thread in the "New Construction" section.