WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Searching Hallett 210

=River Perfection=

Reaction score
Looking for a Hallett 210 open bow. Not a tire kicker, so if anyone knows anything super duper clean and newer can u let me know. Red's only, no other color combo interested in.

Thanks

=River Perfection=

Reaction score
If anyone might be thinking of selling or know somebody, maybe you can fwd the info for me. I cant seem to find much out there right now.

RodnJen

Reaction score
You will need to be patient if shopping in the used market for a boat like that with specific wants/needs. That beings said, you can save yourself a pile of money and still get a first-class ride by sticking with quality builders/boats. Good luck.:thumbsup

oldschool

Reaction score
There was, what appeared to be, a very clean one up here in Tulare. I saw it on CL for a few months, red w/yellow. I looked for it the other day and it wasn't there. I'm sure this is zero help.

=River Perfection=

Reaction score
Still searching for a super clean newer 210 open bow only, white/red combos. If anyone sees anything around. :thumbsup:thumbsup

Last edited:

Chopperman

Reaction score
How about a nice clean closed bow 210?? I know you want an open bow, but I'll make you a great deal on my closed bow.

Croz

Reaction score
How about a nice clean closed bow 210?? I know you want an open bow, but I'll make you a great deal on my closed bow.

My buddy and his wife are going to look at that vector. I've tried to convince him on your boat but his lady wants an open bow. He wants closed. I hope they work it out and get yours though. Very clean and classic 210. Glws

Chopperman

Reaction score
My buddy and his wife are going to look at that vector. I've tried to convince him on your boat but his lady wants an open bow. He wants closed. I hope they work it out and get yours though. Very clean and classic 210. Glws

Thanks Croz, I appreciate you telling them about mine. She's ready to go, had it out on Sunday. All cleaned up and ready for a new home.

svlperry

Reaction score
Looking for a Hallett 210 open bow. Not a tire kicker, so if anyone knows anything super duper clean and newer can u let me know. Red's only, no other color combo interested in.

Thanks

There's an open bow for sale on River whips on Facebook