WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It has Started! New Pool!

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
That looks Great! Job I am at now will be getting a pool once we get past plan check. Got the approval of neighbors and city council already (took almost a year). Remodeling existing while we wait to start addition and pool.

I know a guy, ;)

NicPaus

Reaction score
I know a guy, ;)

I will be hitting you up as we get closer. Trying to plan it with the redo of my Mom's pool and maybe Djunkies if he is ready (block away). Moms pool is in bad shape was in it last weekend for the first time in 10 years helping all the little ones learn to swim. plaster is getting bad and tile is going to shit.

NotWorking

Reaction score
Fire pit getting close!
DSC_0309.jpg

NotWorking

Reaction score
Well I guess the inspector was screwing with us, so inspection again today and plaster now on Monday... Getting close to Becky's birthday so hopefully get everything done by then!

NotWorking

Reaction score
Looks great!!!
Kids were hanging in the back yard last night...:thumbsup
DSC_0325.jpg

HavaToon

Reaction score
Congrats! We are at the same stage, just about done with the pebble sheen. Acid wash tomorrow and then filling her up, should be ready to jump in this weekend.

NotWorking

Reaction score
Yeah exactly, acid wash tomorrow! I think that will really make the tiles pop with the dark pebble too...
DSC_0332.jpg DSC_0333.jpg DSC_0334.jpg DSC_0335.jpg DSC_0336.jpg

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Very nice. Hopefully we are not too far behind. Should have final inspection tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Correction, not final, pre plaster inspection tomorrow
And yes your right behind, and will be swimming soon too :D

NotWorking

Reaction score
Yeah, tying up all of the loose ends...
Be sure you are there for 100% of the plaster / pebble application and finishing!!! I am dealing with issues from that right now... Tim is going to bat for me but if I would have been here there would have been better quality control.

NotWorking

Reaction score
Congratulations! You are at the exciting part now!!!
Be sure to have your father there for the acid wash...

Parkerguy18

Reaction score
Congratulations! You are at the exciting part now!!!
Be sure to have your father there for the acid wash...

He is, they are actually knocking it all out today. They were here to start the pebble process about 6 this morning and finished around 11. They are are there now doing the acid wash and will start filling as soon as they are done.

NotWorking

Reaction score
He is, they are actually knocking it all out today. They were here to start the pebble process about 6 this morning and finished around 11. They are are there now doing the acid wash and will start filling as soon as they are done.

Kick ass now is the fun part! Congrats!

Parkerguy18

Reaction score
Kick ass now is the fun part! Congrats!

Yeah it actually kind of surprised me and wasn't quite ready. Now I have to make a run to the pool supply store on the way home to get some chems and brushes and nets and stuff. Thought I had a couple more days. Good problem to have though all things considered. Now I have to start thinking about what we are doing for all the landscaping. lol.

NotWorking

Reaction score
Thanks guys, really happy with how the back yard is turning out... Some more pictures, got some of the low voltage wiring done last night. Still have a ways to go with plants and outdoor kitchen.
DSC_0365.jpg DSC_0368.jpg DSC_0374.jpg DSC_0387.jpg

NotWorking

Reaction score
We had some major blotchy sections on both the shelf and the spa, but the floor of the spa was really bad... I thought they were going to try to acid wash it again, but Tim is making them chip it out and do it right! It is kind of hard to see in the pictures... Tim kicks ass, he is going to bat to make sure it is not only done right but perfect!
DSC_0379.jpg DSC_0408.jpg DSC_0383.jpg

Chipped out...
DSC_0411.jpg