WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Concept Marine -

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I got to talking to John Cogan at Concept Marine about some of the cool stuff he has built over the years, and how for the most part most of it has never seen the websites etc.. So we decided that he will send me some photos every now and again so I can throw them on here, and talk a little about what's going on. :)

A little while ago someone asked how you convert an Electric Cav Plate boat over to a down pedal setup when there is a floor in the boat. In the next four pics you are going to see the answer.

You run the Linkage under the floor from the transom to the driver's seat. They picked where they wanted their lock out handled and rigged it to the linkage through the hole in the floor.
photo (3).JPG

From there you determine the height you want the pedals and where they rotate. Build your verticals, mounting plate, and rotating assembly.
photo (2).JPG

photo.JPG

Note the left pedal and right pedal move independently so the gas pedal will be on some kinda of bushing.
2013-05-18_08-08-44_585.jpg

Beauty Plate / and down pedal assembly polished and installed!

Concept Marine - 909-447-441

Croz

Reaction score
I almost started a thread with all the pics ive taken of his projects down there, he does great work and his stuff is CLEAN, professional, and John is just a cool dude in general. I even left his logo painted on the side of my boat (although that may help with the "good guy" discount:thumbsup)

Beyond the old hallett is the schiada outboard conversion he just finished up. Just picked my boat up from the shop and he went through every gosh darn thing you could think of, including the trailer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 133

Boat211

Reaction score
Good stuff. I've seen some nice work come out of that shop.

Perrys08

Reaction score
Also a happy customer of Concept Marine. :thumbsup

Attachments

• 2750.jpg
    2750.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 129