WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

IRS scam

oldschool

Reaction score
Got a call and apparently the IRS has a lawsuit against me that can be resolved for a cash payment. We've been calling them all morning having some fun. Anyone want the #?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Got a call and apparently the IRS has a lawsuit against me that can be resolved for a cash payment. We've been calling them all morning having some fun. Anyone want the #?
I've had that call. They wished me luck with the suit and GodBless.
I almost peed myself laughing.[emoji23]

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I just give them my inheritance info from the death of King DoWaDiddi. Tell them to send his son, Prince DoWaDiddi a $250 check and he will mail them my 250 million dollar check in exchange. :thumbsup

JayBreww

Reaction score
I with excitement tell them that i just need to finish with this one customer and then I'll give them all the information they need
Then set the phone down and wait till they hang up. One time they sat there for 15 minutes till I farted into the phone.
:thumbsup

rrrr

Reaction score
I got two on Wednesday. They're closing in! :eek

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I got a similar one yesterday. My youngest son brought me the ringing phone, before I answered I said watch this. The caller ID was from Florida, the source of a lot of our sales / scammer calls.

The guy asked for my wife, Lisa. I said "speaking!", he stuttered, then asked is the Lisa xxxxx?, which I replied "yes, speaking, is there a problem???". That poor fucker thought he called the Caitlyn household. He couldn't respond so I just sat the phone down and walked away. My youngest son couldn't stifle his laughter so I'm sure the guy hung up quickly, but I left the phone on for a good twenty minutes just to be sure that they don't call back again.

Reactions: BTR

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

You've got to post the number publicly...everywhere.

C-2

Reaction score
Oh damn, I just got my Summons :yikes

I especially hate the email scams that are from "me" - that one is pretty slick since I do email myself a lot for legit stuff due to my old ass brain not remembering stuff..lol

You have to be careful on the return calls since usually they "spoof" the number of somebody else - and that person may be an innocent victim.

A typical day of scam email, at least Google does a bang-up job of sorting them out :thumbsup

5-26-2016 8-10-04 PM.jpg

dschifan

Reaction score
A client of one of my trainers at my facility got scammed for 5k. She is dumb as dirt. They asked her to go to the store and get pre paid cash gift cards and send them the numbers after activated and purchased. She did what they wanted then after she told her dad, he new she got scammed and they called the cops and bank and ther was nothing they could do SOL. They threatened to arrest her supposedly and was scared stupid.

the510

Reaction score
I got one yesterday, and another today....

rrrr

Reaction score
A client of one of my trainers at my facility got scammed for 5k. She is dumb as dirt. They asked her to go to the store and get pre paid cash gift cards and send them the numbers after activated and purchased. She did what they wanted then after she told her dad, he new she got scammed and they called the cops and bank and ther was nothing they could do SOL. They threatened to arrest her supposedly and was scared stupid.

My son is a manager at a RaceTrac (big gas/c store chain). Two weeks ago he came into work about 3:30 AM, just as the assistant manager on duty was finishing up reading off the bar codes on $14,000 worth of cards the "home office" instructed him to activate.

That feller is unemployed now. :D :D

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I only end up getting pre-recorded messages. But I do get the police charities calling me - from other states. When I ask why should I give to a charity in Texas when I live here in California? His response was that they are a national charity. So I again said why should I give to a national charity instead of a charity for my neighborhood? I guess that wasn't in the script so he said have a nice day and hung up. F'n scammers.