WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Enough Of The Rain Already

shunter2005

Reaction score
Damn it!!!! Heavy rain here in southeast TX AGAIN tonight. Northwest of us about 50 mi. (Brenham, TX) got over 14 in. since early afternoon. My daughter and her family live in the middle of all that and are flooded in. So far no water in their house, but their whole back yard area is under water. Bad part is that we can't even get out there to help her if she needs it.

Looks like our area is going to flood again for the 3rd time this spring. Areas and homes near us that flooded 6 weeks ago are likely to flood again once the water makes it down the watershed into the creeks/bayous. Almost exactly one year since the big Memorial Day flood last year.

Man, we have had lots of rain and we almost always need it, but this shit is getting ridiculous.......

racered

Reaction score
Hope you and yours get a break soon. I can only laugh at the seven day forecasts lately, rain with a
slight chance of mostly cloudy skies. I laugh though there is no humor. Raining now.

72Hondo

Reaction score
It's never going to stop raining, flood warning until Thursday. Some place could be up to 7".

Houston area still under water, Brazos river sp? Over following and at record levels.

copterzach

Reaction score
Looks like y'all are getting hammered. We got 2.3" in two hours today. Looks like more rain on the way