WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I finely took the time to rebuild my Ram

UAV.Pilot

Reaction score
Back in 07 I bought the half year 6.7, but after the mountain of problems associated with the smog system after paying it off 3 years ago I pretty much parked it.
That is until this last R&R I had...
Pulled out all the stops and went for it!

Starting with a complete Bluetech delete, went with sinister egr/cooler delete, New cheetah VGT Billet turbo, 4" straight out, afe momentum HD air cleaner, H&S Mini Maxx, with bullydog pyro, sinister throttle valve delete, EBC cross drilled and dimpled rotors with green pads On all 4's, procomp 37"s, Carley Ball Joints, Mopar HD Tierods, Bilstein shocks, full service top to bottom, new poly bushings throughout.
Cosmetically, new black grill, rear black bumper, repainted all plastics, and polished all paint, new light assemblies front, rear, and fogs.

Over all it was a fun little project and the results are just amazing, I run it on tow and its such a joy to drive,
I reworked the alignment for days by myself and got it dialed in, it's tracking straight.

Total awesome feeling to work on this truck, it's a keeper, but I'm not finished.
Saving my cash for better suspension, progressive leaf springs, Carly springs, will redo my front axle hub to hub..ext

Lots more to do, but for sure I'm happy with the Cummins 6.7 now that it's unlocked and breathing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 145

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Nice work. Are you registered in California? If so, how does that work when testing for emissions?

UAV.Pilot

Reaction score
No I'm a Havasu Resident, and for the past 15years I've never had to smog any of my vehicles

If I was in Cali and wanted to do these upgrades just keep the stock system, it will all bolt up and pass smog. It would take about 3 hours to remount everything back.
No a big deal, for the gains, not to mention since it was new I never saw past 13mpg, now it's 18 to 22 on the highway..

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
Nice!!

You'll love the Carli (or thuren) stuff. Enjoy!

UAV.Pilot

Reaction score
Yeah the Balljoints were a pain to do but after done I could tell the front end was way tighter, should be the last pair I'll need. All in all the rebuild made this thing like new again.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I ran Carli stuff, my truck was the mule Sage used to dial-in their Bilsteins and Commuter Kings.

I've had a lot of Carli parts, happy to answer any questions you may have.

UAV.Pilot

Reaction score
I was sticker shocked by the Carli ball joints, 800 for 4, but when they came i could tell they were well engineered and by all the good reports are built to last.

Was thinking of the Carli Long Travel suspension system, possible in the future...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 134

Quicksilver

Reaction score
Looks good. I'm glad my 2005 doesn't have any of that smog bullshit on it. My truck is a keeper as well.