WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

new guy from the great NW

buck35

Reaction score
Hi all, been a lurker for quite a while and member with lost password for some time now and figured it was time join in the conversations. I'm from central Wa. and boat primarily on the Columbia river.
boat is a 95 24cs fountain.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Post up some pics of your boat:thumbsup

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus buckaroo.
Enjoy the ride. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji202]

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Well hope you like travelling side shows cause we got lots of them.

buck35

Reaction score
Photos , what am I doing wrong here?
Got a couple to load into manage attachments but can't do anything from there.:headscratch:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Photos , what am I doing wrong here?
Got a couple to load into manage attachments but can't do anything from there.:headscratch:

Welcome to RDP, sorry can't help much on the tech end.

buck35

Reaction score
Well, I guess I can post pics from my phone. DSC_0083.jpg DSC_0083.jpg IMAG0368.jpg

boat527

Reaction score
Well, I guess I can post pics from my phone.

Sometimes its easier to upload to google pics or another online "cloud site for pics", Start your post, go to the body of it and hit your enter key so you know it will be there, click the handy dandy " insert picture icon ( just to the left of the " insert video icon") Then, Open your picture app in a separate tab, find your Pic , right click on the pic, select copy link address or scroll down to properties and grab the http address, go back to your insert picture area and paste the address... Done

OR

upload from your computer and find the pic file, insert pic...

Hey man, we are from the NW, Tech central ( other than the Bay area) we can DO this!

Nice boat by the way.. want to pull a skier in rough shit with a 220' line? Im available ( smiley face!)

buck35

Reaction score

Sometimes its easier to upload to google pics or another online "cloud site for pics", Start your post, go to the body of it and hit your enter key so you know it will be there, click the handy dandy " insert picture icon ( just to the left of the " insert video icon") Then, Open your picture app in a separate tab, find your Pic , right click on the pic, select copy link address or scroll down to properties and grab the http address, go back to your insert picture area and paste the address... Done

OR

Hey man, we are from the NW, Tech central ( other than the Bay area) we can DO this!

Nice boat by the way.. want to pull a skier in rough shit with a 220' line? Im available ( smiley face!)
Im rather techno challenged , but up to about anything else! Where are you in the nw? I'm a little east of Wenatchee on the river. If you know where the railroad trestle is above rock island dam , I'm the third dock up on the east side

milkmoney

Reaction score
Im rather techno challenged , but up to about anything else! Where are you in the nw? I'm a little east of Wenatchee on the river. If you know where the railroad trestle is above rock island dam , I'm the third dock up on the east side

Nice area. Been through there many times. [emoji106][emoji202]

buck35

Reaction score

OR

By rail , or road? Ive lived here my entire life and haven't found another place I'd rather be, except maui in January or February.

sprintcvx

Reaction score
It is a nice area, we're on the left side of the mountains, but it seems every time we try to plan a trip over that way, or to Chelan, there's a big ass fire going on:grumble: Hope this year is different :thumbsup Great looking boat!

buck35

Reaction score
It is a nice area, we're on the left side of the mountains, but it seems every time we try to plan a trip over that way, or to Chelan, there's a big ass fire going on:grumble: Hope this year is different :thumbsup Great looking boat!

No doubt on the fires, its been bad the last few years . What size carlson in you're avi? still have a 16cvx myself but it needs a lot of work.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Welcome buck35!

Good bunch of inmates here on RDP :thumbsup Have fun with it!

buck35

Reaction score
Ours is the 20(1988). Going to be a nice day today, looks like we're going to get on the water:thumbsup

Mine is an 88 as well, with 88 Johnson. Got it over in Kent many moons ago. Az boat before that.
Have a great day on the water ! If I finish my chores up I may get out as well.