WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Here we go...Texit!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Some states tried this once before, and a guy named Lincoln put a stop to it, it only cost 600,000 american lives.....

I fully support the right to secession, unfortunately the federal government does not. :p

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Nice thought to this nations slide into a third world shit hole but unlikely to happen. But I would happily pack my bags.

500bbc

Reaction score
Some states tried this once before, and a guy named Lincoln put a stop to it, it only cost 600,000 american lives.....

I fully support the right to secession, unfortunately the federal government does not. :p

Just imagine a few states breaking off today.

Who's going to fight? The Triggity Poos? UN troops?

thetub

Reaction score
they wanted to split Kalifornia up two or three ways a while back...

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Just imagine a few states breaking off today.

Who's going to fight? The Triggity Poos? UN troops?

Could you see the tards in a real battle?.....only attacking when your back is turned and then running for their lives as they are only armed with spoons. 'Cause you know, guns are baaaaaad!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Could you see the tards in a real battle?.....only attacking when your back is turned and then running for their lives as they are only armed with spoons. 'Cause you know, guns are baaaaaad!

Ha Ha I like it !!!

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Texas could attempt to leave, but that would be the least of their problems .

Texas, standing alone would be quickly over run by the Mexican Cartels, MS13, MM, and others from further south .

In a week it would turn into the 'State of Loco, Y Muerta del Playa' .........

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Texas could attempt to leave, but that would be the least of their problems .

Texas, standing alone would be quickly over run by the Mexican Cartels, MS13, MM, and others from further south .

In a week it would turn into the 'State of Loco, Y Muerta del Playa' .........

Shit...if it actually happened it would be open season on those bitches. :skull

I'll put up Texas cowboys against the southern trash any day :D

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I am down for the state of jefferson. if it was not for pearl harbor it would have happened.

AzGeo

Reaction score
Shit...if it actually happened it would be open season on those bitches. :skull

I'll put up Texas cowboys against the southern trash any day :D

But that would be the Alamo all over again .

How can 100,000 Cowboys take on 2.5 million drug runners, armed by Obama ?

Maybe they should wait for The Wall to be built first ! HA HA

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Hell, they can't shoot for shit anyhow, you can't hit anything shooting sideways from the hip like they all do "gangster style" haha! :skull

Them old boys be having a turkey shoot :skull

thetub

Reaction score

but somehow who eventually won...

I think they would get a lot of 2a volunteers to help and take care of them ...

AzGeo

Reaction score
but somehow who eventually won...

I think they would get a lot of 2A volunteers to help and take care of them ...

The ALAMO was over run and those inside didn't get out . So the USA over ran the Mexicans in Texas and both victories were all about 'armed numbers of live bodies' .

There is no doubt that many 'A2 patriots' would go to the aid of Texas, even IF this ridicules scenario were to actually play out .

'Gangster Aim' is not the real problem, but LACK OF AMMO would be . The criminals have free access to arms and ammo, yet the TEXANS would still be begging their Democratic US State neighbor's to purchase the ammo they required .

You know, 'waiting lists and all' .......... In any case, the USA would not allow it's citizens to go abroad 'to the country of TEXAS', with guns and live ammo . Any kind of 'arms sales' would then also need to be done by the US State Department .

This scenario is fun to consider right up until one realizes that 'it won't happen', and IF it did, 'it won't work' .

The only way any of this could happen, would be in the days of complete US Martial Law, and it's everyone for themselves .

Cray Paper

Reaction score
If Texas is so great, why are so many Texicans living in states other than Texas? Serious question, every time I run in to one in the PNW all they talk about is how great Texas is, yet they are in my state, living, working, making a good living and bitching about my state. Same with Californians. Don't like my state, get the fuck out.

It goes both ways. We have plenty of cowboys, loggers, farmers etc. in WA state, most of them live in eastern WA or on the coast and none of them have the chip on their shoulder like Texicans.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Texans are no different than others with state pride. Texans as a whole are Americans first and have no desire to secede. In contrast Texans main goal is to make the USA strong and united. So far Texas has maintained strong leadership and fought off the progressive/left principles that have destroyed the economies of state like CA, MI, IL, NY and others who have taken freedoms form the people and allowed poor legislation to destroy each state from within. And each of those troubled states basically have allowed urban blight to bring down the whole of each.

The Texas economy has managed to stay above water in spite of the Feds making poor decisions and ham stringing Texas businesses. The relocation to Texas of corporate HQ's tells us this is one state that has managed to fight off the 'establishment", so far anyway.

What should happen is "all" states secede from the rotten core of Washington, DC and restore the USA as it was originally. Of course those states that are solidly connected to DC poliices will need to purge their mini DC's:thumbsdown