WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

America

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
image.jpg

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Big beverage companies like Coors , Bud etc can do all they want with the name and brewing process etc etc , but once you've tasted limited production craft beer , you WILL NOT
go back !

Icky

Reaction score
Big beverage companies like Coors , Bud etc can do all they want with the name and brewing process etc etc , but once you've tasted limited production craft beer , you WILL NOT
go back !
That might be why they're buying up the little guys :)

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Interesting article. I get the "organic" push with non-GMO based food. Is a product such as corn syrup derived from GMO corn really bad for you?

I wonder this too.
The GMO corn supposedly has more insecticide in it according to the anti GMO lot.Because it was genetically modified to live against the Monsanto pesticides.

So yeah,will the process of making the syrup from GMO corn "boil it out"?
Let's hope so.
There's always the chance for something more gloomy.Suppose the boiling process interacts the chemicals in the corn with other naturally occurring compounds in the corn to make something even worse for you than the insecticide.:eek

Excuse me while I go construct a new tin foil hat..:skull

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I thought that whole deal was a joke?

Most of the beers on the list are.:cool

I am bummed to see New Castle on the list,however.

I take the list with a grain of salt,Dave.
I noticed who ever wrote the article spelled color "colour"...which tells me all I need to know.;)

MSum661

Reaction score

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
go back !

:rolleyes

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Most of the beers on the list are.:cool

I am bummed to see New Castle on the list,however.

I take the list with a grain of salt,Dave.
I noticed who ever wrote the article spelled color "colour"...which tells me all I need to know.;)

I was referring to them naming the beer America? Lol

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I wonder this too.
The GMO corn supposedly has more insecticide in it according to the anti GMO lot.Because it was genetically modified to live against the Monsanto pesticides.

So yeah,will the process of making the syrup from GMO corn "boil it out"?
Let's hope so.
There's always the chance for something more gloomy.Suppose the boiling process interacts the chemicals in the corn with other naturally occurring compounds in the corn to make something even worse for you than the insecticide.:eek

Excuse me while I go construct a new tin foil hat..:skull
GMO enables Vegans to enjoy their lifestyle, otherwise there wouldn't be enough food and it would be soylent green up in here.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I think that its funny that anyone would designate any particular corn as genetically modified since all corn is. The reality of it is that there is no such thing as natural corn, it is all a carefully constructed hybrid of several grasses. Without human interaction corn would cease to exist.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I dunno, I probably have drank enough CL and BL to fill up Naci in my life. Doubt that "article" has any substance to it.