WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thinking of a New RV

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Whos the RD go to guy besides 2FF..Thinking about getting another..Thoughts Ect..

My last was a New 40' 350 cat on a freightliner frame MFG Out of business So is the Dealer "FUCKING BOUDREY RV"

Dont want to get Fucked Again:finger

sfury

Reaction score
Give Tom a call at Tom Lindstrom RV in Moorepark. Honest as they come. 888-850-2076

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Whos the RD go to guy besides 2FF..Thinking about getting another..Thoughts Ect..

My last was a New 40' 350 cat on a freightliner frame MFG Out of business So is the Dealer "FUCKING BOUDREY RV"

2FF is the definitive go to guy on motorhomes ! For advise and to purchase from .

kiethco

Reaction score
Someone put a post up abput their dad selling a creampuff of an RV on RVdaily.com this week. 4 slides, gently used. For a new unit, I really like Holland RV down San Diego way. Still family owned and I accompanied a friend to pick up his new coach. One of the best P.D.I's ever, they spent 4 hours with him. I know you know this, but with an RV it's the after sale you want. Holland has been very very good.

JBS

Reaction score

Holy shit. I thought you would NEVER buy another one. The last one came close to killing you, or was it you going to kill the dealer :eek

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Buy my cream puff and then I will go buy another one......I want something a little smaller. Lowest priced one I saw was 115K and I don't think they have all the options I have. I added good shocks and a heavy duty stabilizer also.

If you are serious about one call me.....

riverroyal

Reaction score
Don't buy. Rv buying compete shit. Worse industry around for salesmen. Lying dicks. Crooked fucks. I almost bought one a few months ago. Almost. Nobody would take my money.

TCHB

Reaction score
Don't buy. Rv buying compete shit. Worse industry around for salesmen. Lying dicks. Crooked fucks. I almost bought one a few months ago. Almost. Nobody would take my money.

I agree!

I found my last two RVs on RVTrader from private parties. I really like to know who owned it and hear the true story of the rig.

No DMV tax in AZ on used rigs. From my experience I like with Itasca or Winnebago products.

purrfecttremor

Reaction score
I agree!

I found my last two RVs on RVTrader from private parties. I really like to know who owned it and hear the true story of the rig.

No DMV tax in AZ on used rigs. From my experience I like with Itasca or Winnebago products.