WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

STOKER 20 NEW INTERIOR

Demoman

Reaction score
Had West Coast Marine change the layout and put new interior in the Stoker. Very happy with the results!!

STOKERINT2.jpg STOKERINT1.jpg STOKERINT3.jpg STOKERINT4.jpg STOKERINT5.jpg [ATTACH=CON

DC-88

Reaction score
Your boat and interior look great. Both those interiors do and really update the look of both boats. Finally saw your boat on the water a couple weeks back and stopped by/ met a couple of your friends but they said you were up getting a power nap so maybe next time can hook up and have a beer or stop in if your'e up my way -Dan

Demoman

Reaction score
Your boat and interior look great. Both those interiors do and really update the look of both boats. Finally saw your boat on the water a couple weeks back and stopped by/ met a couple of your friends but they said you were up getting a power nap so maybe next time can hook up and have a beer or stop in if your'e up my way -Dan

Thanks Dan. I was wondering who stopped by. Sorry I missed ya! Where is your place?

Joker

Reaction score
That looks great Adam. Was looking for you guys this weekend.

DC-88

Reaction score
Thanks Dan. I was wondering who stopped by. Sorry I missed ya! Where is your place?

Same side of river as you a few miles up, think I maybe showed you the grading pics a couple years ago when you came over? Planning on keeping this one for sure and should be out a bunch in August , Mach 22 is only boat running right now so look for it if you're around

Stoker88

Reaction score
IMG_0237.jpg IMG_0238.jpg IMG_0237.jpg
Same side of river as you a few miles up, think I maybe showed you the grading pics a couple years ago when you came over? Planning on keeping this one for sure and should be out a bunch in August , Mach 22 is only boat running right now so look for it if you're around

Looks great, I am working on my Stoker rebuild project. I had the deck re-gel coated, transom & splash well with the bottom to follow. I need new updated interior as well. How much did it cost if you don't mine?

Demoman

Reaction score
I had mine done at West Coast Marine Interiors. A full custom interior will probably be in the 7k+ range with new wood etc.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I love it demoman and I'm picky. The side panels and the head unit deal. Badass. Fuck that looks nice.